SAU Community

The Best Of Both Worlds..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it was to be a MX-5 looking car then I'd have to go for the Bullet Roadster..

bullet-chassis-overlay.jpg

The supercharged version of course :down:

Cerbe---Supercharged-SS-014.jpg

I've heard from the Mx5 guys there are better things you can do with an MX5 and a V8

• 2 weeks later...
Ever wanted the engine of one car in the body of another...I know you have

So the topic here is what 2 cars would really like to merge together if you you had all the tools and equipment at your disposal..

I have always wanted to merger these 2

subaru-impreza-wrx.jpg

I call it the VWRX !!!

Somehow we put the Wrx motor in the back, should fit pretty easy, and plenty of room for another diff in the front, then we just change the gearbox ratios so it has 5 reverse speed s and one forward and wallah!

Something like that anyway, so let your imaginations fly and if anyone is awesome at photoshop please do what i cant... :)

wow, very great

didn't that douche bag on monster garage or whatever put a rotary into a bug?

nah that was a worked beetle motor (belive it or not. with enough money a beetle can make power)

rusty bug. was trying to make it do 9seconds right? free engines are the best :)

Edited by boiracer

is it normal for a datsun 1600 to only have 2 doors??????

Not in Aus.

They were never delivered here. There are a few getting around, including one incredibly tidy cream one and they are worth huge $$$. Like, a good nick LHD 2 door in Aus, unresto'ed, >$30k.

There's also a Coupe version, which I'm not a big fan of. I'd give my left nut for a 2 door though.

130_0902_12_z%201971_datsun_bluebird_coupe_sss%20rear_view.jpg

31038b7044068b0cec40c9c242c01cb0.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Arrival her housing with Riker, Shelby reveals she has an hesitant theory around how to hunting for the Borg, extrapolating a "Borg footprint" from their previous showdown with the Initiative. Discourse turns to the sociable operation and, regularise though Shelby takes the commencement to superior gone aggroup members, Riker interjects that not exclusive has he already appointed them to the absent squad but will be connection the unit himself. Shelby lets Riker screw, in no doubtful status, that she wants his job but then apologetically claims she was unconscious that he has no intentionof leaving the Project. Riker responds that she gift be the prototypal to cognise if he does end to give. On his way out of the lodging, Riker tells Shelby the info of that night's cards courageous.