SAU Community

The Best Of Both Worlds..

while the rb26 is a decent motor, it is getting a bit long in the tooth now. it is old technology and there is much nicer engines out there that will make more power reliably with less work. and they will make more power down low.

a 6L LS motor with a turbo hanging off each side would go great. would fry the tyres rather easily as well with the amount of torque it would be putting out. or keeping it in the nissan family, even just a VQ37 from a 370Z with twin turbos, or a vq38 out of a r35 would go well in there. both engines would be lighter than the rb26, probably sit lower and further back in the engine bay, and make good power with good reliability.

You raise good points, however I would put forward that the technology in any of the LS motors would still be obselete to that found in an RB26 mainly because they are designed with different purposes in mind.

Also, labelling the RB26 as long in the tooth is in my view a little short sighted, given the motors your using for your comparison are LS series.

I think it is also important to raise the point that any sort of comparison between engines should involve relative capacity as this is often the most important factor when we are talking motorsport classification; which, at the end of the day is what engine comparisons are all about right :P ?

Obviously anyone can integrate any motor with any chassis combination, with wide ranging and myriad modifications making useful comparison between units useless, however, not everyone wants to build a sports sedan but I digress, we are getting off topic !

Please don't take this as a personal attack I just figured I should elaborate on what i said :blink:

Cheers,

Mitch.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2JZ into a R32 GTR...

been done

While we're talking 2J, what about into a s13/s14?

as has this (many times)

would be good to see a supercharged 1JZ in a hilux for drift.

and this (turbo anyway, not s/c)

V36 Skyline SEDAN with all the luxury featurs + R35 GTR drivetrain with stovetop tail lights :)

I'd call it the VR365 Skyline aka Very Rare Year - Play on Letters and having 365 days a year...

Or the not so cheezy "GTR 4 door" :D

S13 + La Bomba

= stupid hoon showing off to his hektik mates

and then comes on here posting that his friend

did stupid stuff and crashed but instead its acutally him and

hes to much of a pussy to face it

and rb26 into KPGC10

Somehow we put the Wrx motor in the back, should fit pretty easy, and plenty of room for another diff in the front, then we just change the gearbox ratios so it has 5 reverse speed s and one forward and wallah!

Something like that anyway, so let your imaginations fly and if anyone is awesome at photoshop please do what i cant... :blink:

so you want a boxer engine in a VW body hey?

Have you heard of a Porsche?

S13 + La Bomba

= stupid hoon showing off to his hektik mates

and then comes on here posting that his friend

did stupid stuff and crashed but instead its acutally him and

hes to much of a pussy to face it

and rb26 into KPGC10

Pierreee mate u lil frencher i thort i already told yu to give me sum of ur french chik cuzinss,, they can hav a good time wit me in my fuly sikc nisan silvia mate :blink: . ur lack of a modechem of gratitude in the form of chikz wil caus me to go chuck norris on ur ass.

No, i almsot hit a median strip wen my rear end sliped out, i wasnt the one who was drifting and hit a guter, that waz my mate trying to impres a chik, yu big poofter go make me a cordon blur

Edited by La Bomba

ohh and again

back with the racism

and serouisly learn how to spell

"chik cuzins thort yu fuly sikc modechem caus wen yu big poofter"

serouisly i can imagine what you look like in real life

some cappa bumbag, champion trackies and a mullet walking around in

a group with all your hektik mates

your a sad flamin mongrel

ohh and again

back with the racism

and serouisly learn how to spell

"chik cuzins thort yu fuly sikc modechem caus wen yu big poofter"

serouisly i can imagine what you look like in real life

some cappa bumbag, champion trackies and a mullet walking around in

a group with all your hektik mates

your a sad flamin mongrel

lmaooo u hit the nail on the head with ur clothing description, and yes i hav a big wog mullet...which is sign of POWER! and demands respect everywhere i go.

Pierre mate im not being racist i love french chicks, ur the only french chik that i dont like mate. so ye sory but not beign racist big girl...=).

Edit:

actually i went a lil over the top wit the french thing and calling u a frog so I'm sorry, jus got a little bit heated up cauz of being victimised etc.

Edited by La Bomba

POWER HAHAHAHAH

OHH GOD SIGH OF POWER

RESPECT HAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE IVE EVER SEEN

and again with the french chicks

serouisly i couldnt care less cut sick on them

just prepare to be laughed at for you 1cm dick you stupid top bloke

also found a picture of you

n286600318560_3650.jpg

POWER HAHAHAHAH

OHH GOD SIGH OF POWER

RESPECT HAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE IVE EVER SEEN

and again with the french chicks

serouisly i couldnt care less cut sick on them

just prepare to be laughed at for you 1cm dick you stupid top bloke

also found a picture of you

n286600318560_3650.jpg

Ukrainians are known for having humungous penis so prety sure my penis isn't 1cm

and my hair is like that, jus have to shave the sides again there geting a bit long.

Pierre i apologised and ur jus continuing to make a fool of yourself geez ease up turbo.

quit boostin ur anger on me ay.