SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did they call the Xbox a 360? cause u can do the 360 and walk away?

i dunno, but the other day I was downloading a new game and my hard drive must have been spinning at 6k for like 10 mins and when I looked at the back of it the modem was glowing red.

i dunno, but the other day I was downloading a new game and my hard drive must have been spinning at 6k for like 10 mins and when I looked at the back of it the modem was glowing red.

thats funny.. like the time i was spinning your mom around on my dic at 6k revs for 10mins, turned her around and her boobs where red hot.... then out poped you.

im 99% sure if you put up your bank account details, most people viewing this thread would pay 5 dollars to see ya standing beside your car pointing at the problem as long as we can see you pointing

thats funny.. like the time i was spinning your mom around on my dic at 6k revs for 10mins, turned her around and her boobs where red hot.... then out poped you.

and after I popped out you tried to suck my penis at 6k revs for 10 minutes but you got arrested for child rape, so now your cellmates make your anus glow red

im 99% sure if you put up your bank account details, most people viewing this thread would pay 5 dollars to see ya standing beside your car pointing at the problem as long as we can see you pointing

thats a gud idea, only problem is i dont know the problem so i couldnt point at it, so there goes that idea

why did they call the Xbox a 360? cause u can do the 360 and walk away?

NO YOU WOULD ONLY HAVE TO TURN 180 DEG...oh I just lost the game.

NO YOU WOULD ONLY HAVE TO TURN 180 DEG...oh I just lost the game.

nomnomn feed troll.

f**k I LOST. no wait... the games over. Rule 34 kent. look it up

he can sign up for paypal real quick. no need to show us his bank account details that way. I will deposit 20USD right now if you post a picture of you sitting in the driver seat of a GTR holding a sign that says 'innocentdemon' in one hand and the devils horns on the other hand. 20 bucks. 10 minutes.

he can sign up for paypal real quick. no need to show us his bank account details that way. I will deposit 20USD right now if you post a picture of you sitting in the driver seat of a GTR holding a sign that says 'innocentdemon' in one hand and the devils horns on the other hand. 20 bucks. 10 minutes.

i would be into that, but devil horns are hard to find at this time of night. im sure you got a pair...you know those cute little red ones your dad makes you wear while he gives it to you at 6k revs for 12mins

i would be into that, but devil horns are hard to find at this time of night. im sure you got a pair...you know those cute little red ones your dad makes you wear while he gives it to you at 6k revs for 12mins

seriously,100 dollars. 5 minutes left. This is the easiest 100 dollars I've ever heard of. All talk coming from you bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

f**kING LOL @ this thread.. Collen you're a legend mate, innocentdemon nice trolling mate..

cheers for giving everybody a good laugh.

Ban and close thread?

k thx bye