SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

keep going thru the clubs maybe you will find the answer that i was told by a real person, Who actually knows what there talking about

A real person! cool. Serious face now. I hope you get your problem fixed. Sorry I gave you such a hard time. I will end the bickering. Fair enough? I swear. Not another word from me, because it seems a light-hearted approach to your dilemma was not what you needed. Thanks for the thread though. Be safe, and always follow the speed limit, which is around 6k in 2nd gear.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A real person! cool. Serious face now. I hope you get your problem fixed. Sorry I gave you such a hard time. I will end the bickering. Fair enough? I swear. Not another word from me, because it seems a light-hearted approach to your dilemma was not what you needed. Thanks for the thread though. Be safe, and always follow the speed limit, which is around 6k in 2nd gear.

LOL.... befor you were making me cry.... now your trying to make me laugh?

What I still don't get is how innocentdemon could have been sitting on 6000rpm in top gear for 10 minutes yet was hitting the 180km/h speed limiter, then tried to blame the difference on a slipping clutch. Aside from defying the laws of mechanics, slipping a clutch constantly for 10 minutes? Come on...

What I still don't get is how innocentdemon could have been sitting on 6000rpm in top gear for 10 minutes yet was hitting the 180km/h speed limiter, then tried to blame the difference on a slipping clutch. Aside from defying the laws of mechanics, slipping a clutch constantly for 10 minutes? Come on...

maybe thats why the car got fcked you stupid idiot

exhust exhust wots exhust ur bs dic fcken arogant fck relise fcken pitty urself cus b4 ur nuffin wot excuss toth gud pitty ur dic wot eva wot u dic fcks nuffin fck urself useles ur headach purpos publis cus ur dic ur ur denie delt ur surpose fcks befor

if you said u would suck my dic i would have done it easy, want a photo of my arsehole.

I think it's pretty funny that he knows how to properly spell the Australian take on arsehole but stuffs up every other word in the English language lol.

I thought he was trolling but then I saw his topics on other forums...and unless he's going for a mass troll, he's retarded.

maybe thats why the car got fcked you stupid idiot

Less attitude bitch/dude. The car got 'fcked' because you didn't invest any time into knowing about the car.

IF there is a 180km/h limiter, that's NORMALLY a fuel cut. A fuel cut under boost at high RPM will do shit like melt your cat, melt your exhaust, melt rings, melt lots of stuff. You melted your car.

We can only hope your rudeness is not clouding ignorance. From what I've seen you've driven 200km/h+ on public roads, fcked your car, came here asking for options, gave attitude, changed your cat with an illegal straight pipe, and you're now probably off to do it all again.

You stupid idiot.

no you stupid dic i said i was doin 6k revs yes i didnt say the speed, and gear ratio to speed dont mean shit if ur goin up hill and also dont mean shit if your car has done over 400k kms and is a pos, and yes my clutch is a bit worn, and no i dont have a fcken speedo to tell wot speed i was doing
Edited by GTRPowa

I think it's pretty funny that he knows how to properly spell the Australian take on arsehole but stuffs up every other word in the English language lol.

I thought he was trolling but then I saw his topics on other forums...and unless he's going for a mass troll, he's retarded.

actualy im only trolling here cus you guys are bunch of fcking idiots, who think its funny blah blah bs about wot they dont know instead of asking questions to find out.

and btw if u fcking read which u dont, i have a cat on order. so stfu

actualy im only trolling here cus you guys are bunch of fcking idiots, who think its funny blah blah bs about wot they dont know instead of asking questions to find out.

and btw if u fcking read which u dont, i have a cat on order. so stfu

mic6000.jpg

6000th00s.jpg

6000jc1.jpg

6000watts.jpg

FEATURING

Phenex__the_Innocent_Demon_by_Kitsune_aka_Cettie.jpg

IN 5th GEAR FOR 10-12 MINUTES!!!!