SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

haha, thanks mate, I do want to give him one last chance though to say he'll do it. Here's me holding up about 2500USD worth of yen. I'll make it 200USD to post the pic demon. come onnnnnnnnnn pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Photo+163.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously,100 dollars. 5 minutes left. This is the easiest 100 dollars I've ever heard of. All talk coming from you bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

like i said i need your horns, and then to take a picture and xfer it to hear will take me longer than wot eva time is left

like i said i need your horns, and then to take a picture and xfer it to hear will take me longer than wot eva time is left

So that's a no bro? or a 'I don't know, bro'? lol, I'm done. go be 200 dollars poorer somewhere else.

better to be 200 poor than do wot you ask. but if you said u would suck my dic while your mom licks my arsehole i would have done it easy

I'm gonna give you the best advice so far on this thread.... stop reacting to peoples insults and save a bit of pride

Edited by 89CAL

Sharpie art looks mad (got any pooper shots???), but get some glassylite onto the lights!!!

There is a thread in "Cosmetic and Styling Mods" section called Lost Birds R33 GTR with tons of pics. and yeah, I need to polish the headlights bad. I had considered a set of Xenons for a while, so I didn't want to waste any effort on these.

Edited by istdercollen

i left you alone for 2 hours.. And look at the mess you've made..

i dunno, but the other day I was downloading a new game and my hard drive must have been spinning at 6k for like 10 mins and when I looked at the back of it the modem was glowing red.

LOL.. You are full of win my friend..

There is a thread in "Cosmetic and Styling Mods" section called Lost Birds R33 GTR with tons of pics. and yeah, I need to polish the headlights bad. I had considered a set of Xenons for a while, so I didn't want to waste any effort on these.

I seen your thread...your girlfriend puts hours of work into it and you can't spend a few minutes polishing headlight plastic...come on!

Does the thread have pooper shots?