SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

sorry i dont need to hear any excuss why he bought up the speed anyway

ha ha best thread i have read for ages, adurh speed doesnt relate to gear and rpm adurh

post-21318-1280367568_thumb.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen your thread...your girlfriend puts hours of work into it and you can't spend a few minutes polishing headlight plastic...come on!

Does the thread have pooper shots?

the first time you wrote it i thought you meant to type 'proper' shots, so i directed to the thread... but now i must ask what a pooper shot is, lol..

Well the proper term is "scot-free", derived from ye olde English expression "scotfreo", meaning to be exempt from royal tax. The singular word "scot" is itself derived indirectly from the Nordic word "skot", which was later influenced by the Old French word "escot". All of which referred to local tax paid to a son of rajab and/or ruler. Therefore to be scot-free you are said to be exempt of charges/tax/penalty.

the first time you wrote it i thought you meant to type 'proper' shots, so i directed to the thread... but now i must ask what a pooper shot is, lol..

A pooper shot? Sharpie in the pooper shot. Google it my friend, and then please deliver :/

Well the proper term is "scot-free", derived from ye olde English expression "scotfreo", meaning to be exempt from royal tax. The singular word "scot" is itself derived indirectly from the Nordic word "skot", which was later influenced by the Old French word "escot". All of which referred to local tax paid to a son of rajab and/or ruler. Therefore to be scot-free you are said to be exempt of charges/tax/penalty.

A pooper shot? Sharpie in the pooper shot. Google it my friend, and then please deliver :/

i googled it and came up with this:

doggie-pooper-scooper.jpg

is this what you wanted lol.

stupid fcks no nuffin about skylines, got it fixed and was in no way what you provide me as a solution. Maybe you goes need to go fck urself more.... such a useles forums this is, very helpful dream boats in here too.

stupid fcks no nuffin about skylines, got it fixed and was in no way what you provide me as a solution. Maybe you goes need to go fck urself more.... such a useles forums this is, very helpful dream boats in here too.

well that was a headache to read. maybe you should re-read what you typed before posting.

just a tip.

also why spell 'nothing' like 'nuffin' for? all it accomplished was spelling it very wrong and only shrinking the word down by one letter.

have a nice day:

post-41669-1280381512_thumb.jpg

well that was a headache to read. maybe you should re-read what you typed before posting.

just a tip.

also why spell 'nothing' like 'nuffin' for? all it accomplished was spelling it very wrong and only shrinking the word down by one letter.

have a nice day:

post-41669-1280381512_thumb.jpg

well i hope that headach turns into a migraine

no kidding... did it on purpos... hope it hurts.

ouch.... it is hurting and i did nothing to you at all. ill have to take some panadol because it just got worse, you spelt 'purpose' wrong

If this thread is even remotely true than the simple answer is this:

Your cat collapsed, hence the exhaust temp light came on, which in turn built up a f**k load of back pressure in the exhaust at such a high rpm, which made you lose power and your exhaust to glow so red.

Either way this thread is halarious and the fact you argued about doing such a high speed after saying you were doing 6k in 5th is even funnier. I really do hope this thread was a joke.

Edited by PM-R33

cool story bro, maybe you should publis it?

didnt think the story was that cool, but i guess your easy to please.

you spelt 'publish' wrong as well.

was it an easy fix with your car?