SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

If this thread is even remotely true than the simple answer is this:

Your cat collapsed, hence the exhaust temp light came on, which in turn built up a f**k load of back pressure in the exhaust at such a high rpm, which made you lose power and your exhaust to glow so red.

Either way this thread is halarious.

well done... a new cat did fix it, and it also blew a few gaskets, well i didnt replace the cat cus its on its way, but i replaced it with a straight bit of 3 1/2in pipe. i cant believe someone has brains here.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Throws in a 'King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table' Clap*

You know, the clap they did after Tim the Enchanter made fire from air. :/

You could be running lean, causing the whole melting of the cat in the first place.

I hope you are replacing your cat with a new one. Straight pipes just aren't cool.

well done... a new cat did fix it, and it also blew a few gaskets, well i didnt replace the cat cus its on its way, but i replaced it with a straight bit of 3 1/2in pipe. i cant believe someone has brains here.

Can I have a prize? :/

I'll give you three hundred dollars to post a pic of your skyline GTRs interior with a sign on the seat that says "innocentdemon". Double dare you. I'll give you all the time you want so there's no excuses. Let's see your car you fkn dreamer.

I'll give you three hundred dollars to post a pic of your skyline GTRs interior with a sign on the seat that says "innocentdemon". Double dare you. I'll give you all the time you want so there's no excuses. Let's see your car you fkn dreamer.

i triple dare you to shove ur dic up ur moms arse, stfu would ya ur a waste of my time

i triple dare you to shove ur dic up ur moms arse, stfu would ya ur a waste of my time

Au contraire my friend. I find him very entertaining. Add to that the fact that you are more than happy to have your chain jerked hell west of sunday by all and sundry see's this as a contender for post of the year IMO.

Keep up the good work target boy. :P

Typical boy racer idiot.

I personally think you have a GTR, making that story up on your first post without owning one (and with your mentality) would be hard.

I've also driven that fast at 3am as well. But NOWHERE NEAR 10 Minutes, I touched 250 on gps, got scared, and slowed back down. I look back at this and think to myself how stupid I was.

I'm an idiot for doing it, and nobody was anywhere to be seen so it was my own life at stake. But I didn't come here to admit it, then abuse other members for telling me off.

I'm an idiot for doing it.

An idiot.

Idiot.

fkn idiot.

Edit: Years ago too, I grew up real fast during this time.

Edited by GTRPowa

Alright, I did it. I took a picture and everything but you have to show us your car first. 400 USDollars. from me to you. come one. I'm good for the cash, you saw MY picture, right?

so u dont denie you are a homo, want a photo of my arsehole so u can dream of it at night

It's not in my vocabulary to "denie" anything, and that last part is a fragmented sentence. Please resubmit your work with the needed corrections. BRO!

Typical boy racer idiot.

I personally think you have a GTR, making that story up on your first post without owning one (and with your mentality) would be hard.

I've also driven that fast at 3am as well. But NOWHERE NEAR 10 Minutes, I touched 250 on gps, got scared, and slowed back down. I look back at this and think to myself how stupid I was.

I'm an idiot for doing it, and nobody was anywhere to be seen so it was my own life at stake. But I didn't come here to admit it, then abuse other members for telling me off.

I'm an idiot for doing it.

An idiot.

Idiot.

fkn idiot.

Edit: Years ago too, I grew up real fast during this time.

lol... i didnt come here boast, and if u read my car cuts out at 180 (or close) still has the standard ecu in it, u can also read my clutch was slipping, alot more than it was befor, so i very much delt i was doing 250km/h like some ppl say i was doing. all i said was my revs were at 6k. Sorry some ppl cant take the time to ask questions here like some other skyline clubs did.

[quote name='istdercollen' date='29 Jul 2010, 04:25 PM' post='5372918'

It's not in my vocabulary to "denie" anything, and that last part is a fragmented sentence. Please resubmit your work with the needed corrections. BRO!

lol you sound like my uni tutor

lol... i didnt come here boast, and if u read my car cuts out at 180 (or close) still has the standard ecu in it, u can also read my clutch was slipping, alot more than it was befor, so i very much delt i was doing 250km/h like some ppl say i was doing. all i said was my revs were at 6k. Sorry some ppl cant take the time to ask questions here like some other skyline clubs did.

You said 6k in 5th gear. That's well over 200km/h. Just using our brains..