SAU Community

M35 Dump Pipes Again

Angus Smart

That kind of stuff is so easy for an exhaust shop to make up. for the price your better off getting it here.

Edited by FHF

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys just a quick update,

we're running behind with it all. very sorry bout that but it is the silly season and hard to collaborate with my friend to get these done..

i am pushing my friend every moment i catch him, hes the ace fabricator who did the last lot so hes a vital part of the process...

Sorry bout the lack of updates too. dont often get on here anymore since i am at tafe full time till February

Hey Guys just a quick update,

we're running behind with it all. very sorry bout that but it is the silly season and hard to collaborate with my friend to get these done..

i am pushing my friend every moment i catch him, hes the ace fabricator who did the last lot so hes a vital part of the process...

Sorry bout the lack of updates too. dont often get on here anymore since i am at tafe full time till February

Hi Angus is it still time to join you guys? I want one as well please let me know.

Cheers,

Fabio

Hey Fabio yeah no problem! when they eventually get done we will have plenty!

i can make any promises when they will be done, but i hope to get them done over my tafe holidays. (xmas to 10th jan)

cheers and thanks to everyone for the patience!

Hey Fabio yeah no problem! when they eventually get done we will have plenty!

i can make any promises when they will be done, but i hope to get them done over my tafe holidays. (xmas to 10th jan)

cheers and thanks to everyone for the patience!

Thanks Angus! Regarding the fitment is it going to be exactly the same? Has anyone here done a DIY job for this successfully?

Just worried that I go into all the trouble to pull the stock system apart and I have troubles fitting it without decent tools that I shop would have....

Mate my car hasn't even arrived from Japan I'm cool with your schedule.

Can you please confirm price?

Cheers,

Fabio

I have a pretty customer one installed. I had to change the studs in the turbo to make them shorter to clear. easiest way to get access to the dump to remove it and put it back up is to lower the transmission .. you dont need to lower it much :)... n when your doing it, make sure the car is cold.. maybe do it in the morning when you wake up one weekend.. otherwise you might snap a bolt taking one off :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im still intersted and the time factor is fine as i exceeded my chrissy budget, and am still yet to have my massive NYE in melbourne..:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: so i will be breaking the piggy bank to pay for this!!!!

keen on one of these dump pipes pm me how to go about geting one

sweet basically im after a nice tuned full exhaust as well as extractors but i want to keep the exhaust silencer that comes standard with my stagea , see police turn exhaust of lest reason for then to look

sweet basically im after a nice tuned full exhaust as well as extractors but i want to keep the exhaust silencer that comes standard with my stagea , see police turn exhaust of lest reason for then to look

Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat back is a very VERY quiet exhaust. it has a silencer on it, so the bigger tips can be used. looks awsome too!

and speak to scott about making you up a dump-front pipe with a cat :thumbsup: an extremely quiet exhaust with maximum power benefits!

mine is realy quite what i ment was i have a factory switch in the cabin whitch alows me to turn the exhaust down so it makes nexrt to no sound then turn it up and its throaty

maybe a baffle in the rear muffler that can be adjusted not sure?

so i want to keep my nice big muffler and tip and just get a nice tuned exhaust from that forward so ill look around

Edited by Sidius

mine is realy quite what i ment was i have a factory switch in the cabin whitch alows me to turn the exhaust down so it makes nexrt to no sound then turn it up and its throaty

maybe a baffle in the rear muffler that can be adjusted not sure?

so i want to keep my nice big muffler and tip and just get a nice tuned exhaust from that forward so ill look around

the fujitsubo has a joing where the last muffler is.

So did this dump fabrication die or something? Should I be shooting Scott a message after one?

you should be sending scott a message

i did. lol

Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat back is a very VERY quiet exhaust. it has a silencer on it, so the bigger tips can be used. looks awsome too!

and speak to scott about making you up a dump-front pipe with a cat :thumbsup: an extremely quiet exhaust with maximum power benefits!

lol... Kakimoto N1 Hyper Mega would be a very quiet exhaust compared to what is on your car bud!

So did this dump fabrication die or something? Should I be shooting Scott a message after one?

Yeah, definitely let him know, but remember that he does this stuff around his job and family so don't expect it straight away.

+1....the Legalis R is pretty sweet. quiet as hell but opens up when you hit the throttle...

Not cheap though >_<