SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Thanks for that pick, Nick! I remember you posting it up some time ago and me saving it, but don't remember where it saved.

Chuckie, I might come and have a gander at your's or Bubba's sometime when i'm off cruches!

I'll even take you for a drive.. couple of weeks I should have the LSD in and the adjustable rear upper arms.. then it's skid time! :(

oooh ooohhh let me know too!!!

See above :(

Leaving that till last mikey boy

also need clutch line made up, picking up flywheel next week freshly machined

hopefully get my clutch this week and waiting on my package to rock up containing my sparkly blue dildo shifter

oh and a pair of overalls.....

Leaving that till last mikey boy

also need clutch line made up, picking up flywheel next week freshly machined

hopefully get my clutch this week and waiting on my package to rock up containing my sparkly blue dildo shifter

oh and a pair of overalls.....

Hmmm. . . .dildo and overalls togather sounds like things might get a bit messy!!

Hmmm. . . .dildo and overalls togather sounds like things might get a bit messy!!

We LOVE our stags here in Adelaide :(

Hahaha

it's an entry requirment at kidafa's shed

the overalls that is... Not the dildo...

Oh and getting a muffler put on the stag today

I can't handle the sheer awesomeness of just 3inch straight pipes from the turbo back

will try upload a short video later

Bubba, LSD + seats + non-fail vct + swaybars...

Definately keen for a ride! :(

They just compliment the highflow, coilovers and shift kit.. it's quite a fun bus and should be more so soon! :(

serviced the stagea tonight at work, fresh oil, new oil filter and new fuel filter. and since we are a wynns stockist i thought i'd do one of there injector power flush kits and a throttle body clean(why not, they were free) and surprise surprise it actually did make a diference.

my stagea used to hold back when pulling between 4500-5250rpm when its really cold, now it pulls nice and smooth all the way to rev cut! sweet!

i so totally should. but i want to experience the stockness and when i get bored il do mods!

you will want to start the next day they need a bit more go in them..this is what i have

turbo tech boost controller $30.00

exhaust i recommend hks silent good sound

nisstune $800.00 +9.psi boost will go to 11 soon

164 rwkw

next is return flow intercooler and 1 day high flow the turbo

this is a video i found on youtube

same exhaust as mine...

almost looks like a green stag too..

:/

love it

today finally finished off the front and rear 50mm wheel studs. didnt take off the hubs, didnt replace footbrake pads.

needed 50mm extended wheel studs to fit wheels over the 13" 324mm Wilwood brake setup.

about to test drive this arvo - flat battery atm, so charging that up, get some air in the brand new unused KU36 semislicks

fill with fresh fuel, give her a beaut wash to get rid of the gumtree crap all over her, and test the brakes/tyres

fs: 10x front 50m wheel studs, 10x rear 50mm wheel studs, suit Stagea S1. front 13.75 knurl, rear 12.75 knurl - $100