SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Ordered a bilstein revalve kit for my shagged front shocks: hopefully it will mean the end of my bump-steering issues: it will hopefully arrive and be fitted on Monday. Watch this space :)

Just ordered clutch line,flywheel to crank bolts,flywheel to pressure plate bolts and a clutch line

picking up Thursday

then all I need is a flywheel (can't get in contact with the seller) and a spare day!

Nearly 5 speed,can't wait!

Fitted adjustable rear upper arms on Saturday (had them sitting there destined for the 32).

With a lot less camber at the back and some toe adjustments all round, she drives like a dream!! Also has significantly more traction (tested in 2WD in the wet yesterday :))

Pulled the LSD centre out of the old 32 diff yesterday and chucked a couple of bigger thrust washers in there, as soon as I can get a day off work I'll book her in to have the LSD centre swapped in (don't want to do it myself as it will need to be shimmed for backlash).

Edited by bubba

My bad, it's not easy being green(ieo) you know... :P

realised that m35 cooling system parts are expensive.. i shouldve got a complete custom rad made up instead of a custom ally top tank (original plastic had blown an oring then cracked), ended up costing virtually half as much as a whole custom rad!

scratched one of my side skirts coming home from work, was leaving a driveway and BAM, said a few curse's and got out and had a look,

scratch on the back part of my days left skirt... so angry, hope i can give it a bit of a sand and then paint it with my chipstick!

Put my N/A grille on today, & put in the Carbon fibre look dash vents & map light today when I got home from the Sunny Coast. The Apexi AFC Neo is waiting on the Apexi ECU Harness before it goes in, & should hopefully get the ARC FMIC in tomorrow.

And my Hyper Rev Stagea mag rocked up in the mail today!!

Put my N/A grille on today, & put in the Carbon fibre look dash vents & map light today when I got home from the Sunny Coast. The Apexi AFC Neo is waiting on the Apexi ECU Harness before it goes in, & should hopefully get the ARC FMIC in tomorrow.

And my Hyper Rev Stagea mag rocked up in the mail today!!

Which grille did you get? Pic

Took the 25G to Kin Kin and back. 486 kms 48 litres. Lots of Freeway but a lot of B2B also. Very pleased with result.

Can recommend the N/A for anyone who needs it for P platers. It is still a Wagon with attitude. LOL

Took a quick snap while out on a job:

stag.jpg

I also ordered some BC coilovers. Should have them tomorrow. :)

Chris.

1Ds Mark III? Nice! :P

Oh, and your car looks good too :)