SAU Community

Rb26dett Harmonic Balancer Bolt Removed

Jamo30

erm... believe it or not.. the way if I got one off.. was to attached the 27mm or whatever it is socket on to a breaker, cabled tied onto a large plank which rests on the ground. Then, crank the engine :P. Make sure the CAS or immobiliser is done so the engine wont start :P.

Thanks for all you reply. I tried that still wont come off. I even used an oxy and still wont come off... might have to use a Rattle gun like XRATED said..its my last resort...

The only issue is i have to take the condensor out and maybe the front bar also..

Edited by Jamo30

yeah if unable to undo it you'll need to get a long breaker or breaker and jack handle and brace against the chassis rail or on the ground like sarumatix said then use the starter to get it loose.

erm... believe it or not.. the way if I got one off.. was to attached the 27mm or whatever it is socket on to a breaker, cabled tied onto a large plank which rests on the ground. Then, crank the engine :bunny: . Make sure the CAS or immobiliser is done so the engine wont start ;) .

thats a bloody good idea actually !! mine must have already been loose cos it came off with one hard crack with a breaker bar.

Thanks for all you reply. I tried that still wont come off. I even used an oxy and still wont come off... might have to use a Rattle gun like XRATED said..its my last resort...

The only issue is i have to take the condensor out and maybe the front bar also..

you used a oxy before using a rattle gun.... dude a oxy should be last resort......