SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

Stripey horse, seeing as you are going to need a custom manifold anyway.. Why dont you get something like the GTPumps 20g SL2 and get a 6boob with no gate attachment and an evo flange?

Response on that would be balistic and you should net the higher region of 2xxrwkw

A link:

http://cgi.ebay.com....=item3f0595cb7e

I have driven these on evos.. They are scary. I dare say a J-pipe would suffice and would be CHEAP too.

Like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com....=item1c17f04f9e

It would obviously not need a gate.. Can be low mounted.. And can be made a lot cheaper than his price. Keep in mind stock manifolds can support over 300rwkw.

2nd = 1bar at 4300 (very hard to judge because it start's frying tyres)

3rd = 1bar at 3800

4th = 1bar at 3500

5th = 1bar at 3300

Thats impressive! I actually think thats about the same as what I get - got any vids?

I am sure mine would be a bit better with better manifolds etc, but still for a cheap turbo that can flow that well... hat off.

What I don't get is why so laggy on the dyno plot? Surely the dyno run doesn't last as long as you get through 2nd get with that good spooling? If I stand on the throttle at 3000rpm in 2nd I don't get a lot of time...

Thats impressive! I actually think thats about the same as what I get - got any vids?

I am sure mine would be a bit better with better manifolds etc, but still for a cheap turbo that can flow that well... hat off.

What I don't get is why so laggy on the dyno plot? Surely the dyno run doesn't last as long as you get through 2nd get with that good spooling? If I stand on the throttle at 3000rpm in 2nd I don't get a lot of time...

No vids yet, might go for a drive today and see what I can get :)

nice video man

really pulls hard from 120-220 lol

Under a grand, get one and pop it on your car lol

Weve seen you go thru the paces trying to find a turbo you like (back to a 35R I see)

haha yeah mate

running the gt3582r with .82 at the moment only on 19psi

but i think my car has some other issues... only just fixed one big one which was inlet manifold leaking coolant into the cyclinders and causing it 2 run like shit haha..amazing what $90 worth of machining can do and a $80 genuine gasket

new ecu and hi mount exhaust manifold are on the books for decent power

Video looks really good, too much glare on the gauges (maybe the crap monitor I was using) made it hard to make out, looked a bit like you were backing off just before 1bar but it puts across enough to make it clear it builds boost solidly and goes like the clappers.

Very very nice - best cheap turbo I've seen in action so far, potentially one of the better options out there fullstop really. Whats the rest of your setup?

Video looks really good, too much glare on the gauges (maybe the crap monitor I was using) made it hard to make out, looked a bit like you were backing off just before 1bar but it puts across enough to make it clear it builds boost solidly and goes like the clappers.

Very very nice - best cheap turbo I've seen in action so far, potentially one of the better options out there fullstop really. Whats the rest of your setup?

Yeah my shitty camera and recording skills are fail :(

All the pulls from 3000rpm went over 1bar except the first one which went 0.92 (I know this because there is a peak on the Greddy Profec B Spec II)

Check out build thread in signature, I think it's got most my setup

Edited by SimonR32