SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

because? too fast for no cage?

Told me not to bother coming back unless I have fulfilled the regulations for a 10.99 or faster.

ANDRA are a dinosaur organisation and a laughing stock in my opinion, but that's a whole other thread haha

I wasn't racing, I was just trying to run a time... I actually was waiting for the other car but as you can see they waited ages as well haha

I heard you weren't the only one told to go home :laugh:

I wasn't racing, I was just trying to run a time... I actually was waiting for the other car but as you can see they waited ages as well haha

Haha true - thats a very impressive time off a 1.9s 60ft, mid 10s car on a good run, for sure :worship:

Great work Simon :cheers: ,

did see you parked on Friday night :/ ,

Great to see her run so well Wed ,

when will Drags get it & just let guys run regardless of time :spank: ,

pay & get kicked out :unsure:

Keep up good work :thanks:

Congrats man, that seems to be the best bang-for-buck RB25DET turbo I have come across, are there options to fit this to the stock manifold without external gate, or are they too big and needs to be highmounted??

I dont wana change my manifold and add an external gate so just lookin for a good turbo like this which will give me 280-300rwkw on a RB25NEO..

Or should I just f**K off and get the hypergear atr43?? Any ideas fellows??

cheers

i can't say much about the atr43 , from what i've read there's heaps of variants . the person to ask would be STATUS , he may be nice enough to pm you a dyno sheet of each on cars with similar mods? for $8-900 i don't think you can purchase a hypergear of similar size for that?

Has anyone tried the td06 l2 10cm on a rb20??? i'm hanging out to see whether the 10cm is too laggy?