SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Headrests are not that hard to put in. Like Ryan said you need patience. I fed a banana shaped bit of wire down the back of the seat. Some times you get it first go other times I just want to throw tools. And if you unzip the seats and undo the plastic lip at the bottomm its a bitch to get back together.

Are these cloth seats you are talking about? I wonder if they're different to the leather?

I unzipped my leather one (drivers side) to add a piece of foam to give me some more lumber support lower down. Then just zipped it back up. Yeah it was "tight", but not what I'd call difficult.

Are these cloth seats you are talking about? I wonder if they're different to the leather?

I unzipped my leather one (drivers side) to add a piece of foam to give me some more lumber support lower down. Then just zipped it back up. Yeah it was "tight", but not what I'd call difficult.

thats a great idea! my seat needs more lumbar support too!!

thats a great idea! my seat needs more lumbar support too!!

Easy to do. I used some hardish stuff that came wrapped around equipment - not polystyrene, but that would do I guess, just potentially messy. I put it behind the frame/webbing at the back which in turn pushed the front out. I find the lumber adjustment via the lever to be OK, but a little too high on my back to be effective on long drives.

Edited by Commsman

Woooooo! :thumbsup: Now you need to paint your lights black! I have a spare light if you need a practice unit.

Fark! Can it take any more black?:ph34r:

Might need you to give me a tutorial as well... :whistling:

Yes they were cloth seats and the zip goes down the back and around the bottom. I think the plastic lip has to be undone to get to the zipper.

agreed....might look abit "too much" on a dark coloured car?

I've always wondered what other colours might look like. Red or yellow perhaps. There's millions of colours so you are almost guaranteed of being unique, plus it's paint so you could change it often for a new look.

Or not pinch.gif