SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Im putting adjustable rear toe arms on tomorrow if you want to check it out? No camber adjustment though.

from what i understand there is no reason to waste HUNDREDES of dollars on camber or toe arms etc as u can adjust the stock stuff 1degree and if u want more bushs can add another 1degree

just saying :ninja:

from what i understand there is no reason to waste HUNDREDES of dollars on camber or toe arms etc as u can adjust the stock stuff 1degree and if u want more bushs can add another 1degree

just saying :ninja:

Prob not... But then I didnt spend hundredes... Or hundreds... :ninja:

Got my BC BRs in and setup, but will have to play with it again to get it right. Hard to judge when your wheels are a metre inboard... NEED MOAR OFFSET!

Rear DBA Clubspec rotors went in, and QFM HPX pads.

Washed the dirty wench, gave the exhaust a polish. Found Wurth Intensive Rim Cleaner cleans up the titanium well!

Filled up with 100 octane e10 at United, bloke tells me I need to try e85 in my "sports car"...

Didnt put the toe arms in. Will get them fitted when I get it aligned. As soon as I work out where to take it.

Have you got a part listing for the bushes for camber? As yet I can't find them.

call Wholesale Suspention in Penrith im pretty sure they can get ahold of them or i think they said they are the same as a 350Z???

Its advertised here on SAU, only. Genuine reason for sale - House still hasnt sold yet after half a year under contract, I cant afford morgage repayments & am on the absolute bones of my arse. Pretty much hit rock bottom 2 months ago, which is a good thing in all honesty as I made myself get off the medication that sent me crazy.

Heart says Im silly to "give it away", head says to be smart about it. University is my #1 priority for the next 4 or 5 years.

I'll get stuff all back from the house sale, when it eventually sells (been screwed over by the agent),and will need it all to cover living costs.

Funds will be too scarce while at Uni to run the risk of anything going wrong, even general maintenance, on the Stagea.

I really dont want to see it gone, but all my time will be focused on succeeding with the Medical Radiation Science course. For the first time I just dont see my pride & joy being in my future - however I now see a future for myself. Just need a little run around car to run errands as I'll be using public transport during the weekdays to/from Uni in the city.

Considering Ive spent well over 50k all up, including car purchase, 15k is probably letting it go too easily, but perhaps its the right option in my current circumstances. Whom ever buys it, whenever that happens, will be getting something pretty special.

Sad about it, nonetheless.

REALLY??!!

What is it with everyone selling their stag's at the moment??

Ive had it for well over 6years, and am one of the only remaining "original" stagea sau:forum users still here.

Genuine reason for sale, not "just because".

Nnnnnoooooooooo...

:(:ban::rant::spank::down::domokun:

Feel absolute ratshit about my decision to advertise it here, but I cant see anyway around it.

+1, sounds like the 1 step backwards before taking 2 steps forward.

Good to hear you've conquered your painkiller demons; the start of the new beginning?

It was a long time ago, but when I was an apprentice earning peanuts, I watched all my mates seemingly spending money like it was water, and it did my head in, but things change trust me, and some of my best memories were of those years I struggled to get by.

The time will fly by and soon this'll be a distant memory; especially when your circulating at your favourite racetrack in an R35 GTR... (well maybe not; but you get the idea)

Best of luck with the sale & the new career too; sounds like it might be your turn now.