SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

The undertray creates a low pressure area in the engine bay, which radically improves airflow through the rad and clears excess heat from the engine bay.

It may not make a noticeable right now; but come summer, it will.

What about the little one that covers the power steering etc?

The undertray creates a low pressure area in the engine bay, which radically improves airflow through the rad and clears excess heat from the engine bay.

It may not make a noticeable right now; but come summer, it will.

That's nice to know Dale. Cheers for the information, but there's still the problem of lazy, hard problem to solve aswell :P.

What about the little one that covers the power steering etc?

Not as much; it's mainly there to protect against things like rocks or sticks flicking up & damaging things.

stagea equivalent of a foreskin

That's right! lop that shit off! I had no choice with my under tray as it was rat shit.

Edited by gleeson

That's right! lop that shit off! I had no choice with my under tray as it was rat shit.

I think there is reason for you to develop a front undertray that is more efficient and avaliable for sale in a group buy

I think there is reason for you to develop a front undertray that is more efficient and avaliable for sale in a group buy

Scotty and i have spoken about that a while back,i might have a chat with him once i have the other little bits and pieces soughed out.

My undertray is gone aswell. But i have seen the rareJDMs ones on ebay and the ones made by tollbothwilly for G35s.

Having just got rid of the sedan undertray with a stagea nose they are similar but the stagea has a short front overhang.

But if someone wants to make up a template of the stagea undertray out of cardboard i can contact tollbothwilley and as him how much it would be if a few of us got behind it

After all the discussion on it, I got motivated to fix my under-tray after it did its best to come off on my trip across the nullabor. Also went to get tyres yesterday. Bought the tyres, but also picked up something else...

post-86502-0-37480000-1374644455_thumb.jpg

Emanage Ultimate arrived monday, HDI intercooler should arrive before friday, have a 260 nismo dash sitting in my lounge room and a Greddy boost controller somewhere in garage...

At some point i'll get time to start fitting things before i order more parts

After all the discussion on it, I got motivated to fix my under-tray after it did its best to come off on my trip across the nullabor. Also went to get tyres yesterday. Bought the tyres, but also picked up something else...

attachicon.gif554586_10151788900130449_1979660541_n.jpg

Oh no!!! You bought a Corolla!!!