SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

As long as the pressure is there to push the fluid through should be fine (unsure of actual pressure). If it works leave it there.

Rang a couple of transmission places this morning and both said orientation doesn't matter as there is plenty of pressure to pump the fluid through. Just have to watch for kinks in the hose as it's a pretty tight bend, ideally I'd have 90° AN fittings and braid.

Brick managed to get a socket and extension on his whilst in situ; maybe pick his brains about this.

As dale said, I did manage to remove from above with a mix of extender arms and Uni joints from my socket set. You will need an actual o2 sensor socket rather than using a spanner

• Like 2

As dale said, I did manage to remove from above with a mix of extender arms and Uni joints from my socket set. You will need an actual o2 sensor socket rather than using a spanner

thats how I've removed mine time and time again!

Just Picked up another Stagea. Fully stock, I will be using it to do some evaluations based on the RV1 CBB high flow. and I will pass on all details and parts used in terms of modifications as project move along.

m35front.jpg

m35rear.jpg

• Like 2

Just Picked up another Stagea. Fully stock, I will be using it to do some evaluations based on the RV1 CBB high flow. and I will pass on all details and parts used in terms of modifications as project move along.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.sau.com.au/forums/index.php?s=4cb2a2a5b9b0405d476f5c727618594d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=348629&p=7668306&md5check=a7f6e92cf2cbf8d3d73c71402c4f7419&isRte=1,6YgIICLrb3,true,false,uc92RzM4x5o');</script>m35front.jpg&&0){for(var>

m35rear.jpg

i want to see dyna sheet for stock car ;)

Replaced squeaky brake pads with unknown branded ones that where taken off in compliance. Much better brake feel now. Rotated wheels, wasnt going to but found lhr was scrubbed out on inside edge. Discovered my full 3" exhaust is not. I have aftermarket dump into factory front pipe then into 3" fujitsubo exhaust. And finally i gave her a good wash

Big improvement with just front mount and cat back

Well stock into Australia they have that shit dump pipe and generally a second cat. I doubt the front mount added too much to that extra power figure.

Well stock into Australia they have that shit dump pipe and generally a second cat. I doubt the front mount added too much to that extra power figure.

true true. I remember when i had all stock them threw on a front mount it was a noticable difference with boost coming on quicker. More of a response mod and releasing the restrictions in that sence. Different story now though. Need to tune the beast then look at swapping the ss1 later on this year Edited by joshm35
  • Like 1