SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Fark, no good; hopefully it's fallen against a closed valve, otherwise you're in trouble. I'm assuming this happened with the upper plenum removed?

If you know which port it went down, and you still can't reach it; removing the lower plenum may allow you better access.

sorry, wrong wording.

no, in front down onto the pulleys and belts.

engine still unopened.

looked for a solid 45 mins with a torch.

not under the car or on the underside cover.

still nowhere to be seen.

hopefully won't drop or jump up into the pulleys when its going.

yep, magnet definitely on my shopping list

Edited by conan7772

I dropped a nut (steady on...) in the engine bay of my Commodore a couple of years ago while I had the intake manifold off and the valley exposed. No idea where it went but the car still hasn't died. WHY WON'T IT DIE? GAAAAHHHHH!!!

Car back on hoist for hopefully the last time for the handbrake cable and a few small things.

Noise from the clutch gone. Seems to be a tiny noise around the cat but i will be replacing the exhaust from the dump back. Now that the auto is gone i can get something that will sit much closer to the body (less scrape yay!!)

Umm picture of Drive Shaft is all i can offer today.

Handbrake is mounted and almost finished but i didn't get a picture as the car was up on the hoist.

So really on the home stretch now. The mechanic has an S13 he is getting off defect for a customer and i can live without the M35 for another day so i'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow / Wednesday/

Stay tuned

post-104324-0-06118300-1450668095_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Just picked up the M35. (picture inserted for joy!!)

The mechanic has given me a link to the build on their website so i shall share

http://rdmechanicalshop.com/2015/12/22/m35manual/

Car seems to be running rich and is in desperate need of a tune. Once the holidays are over i'll get it in to have the emanage tune looked at asap.

Enjoy.

post-104324-0-53002400-1450754926_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Nice of the workshop to put up all the details. I reckon Scotty has already started collecting the parts. Lol;)

I'm sure Scotty already had most of the parts ready to go over a year ago :P

I think he is neck deep in ECU / Turbo stuff atm which hopefully will save me some frustration after the xmas holidays :)