SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

So I fitted this over the last weekend.

I have looked at this brace a few times and wondered how much impact it would make. But I hadn't known anyone to do it to ask.

Have you done the OX rear bar and daleo front bar? If so did it have a similar change as they do?

So I fitted this over the last weekend.

Does it do anything?

It looks like it's supposed to attach to the body somewhere, but with the HICAS rack activated; I don't expect that would be a good idea at all.

I have looked at this brace a few times and wondered how much impact it would make. But I hadn't known anyone to do it to ask.

Have you done the OX rear bar and daleo front bar? If so did it have a similar change as they do?

So we took the car for a spirited driving on a motorway, long winding roads and back roads. All I can say is the handling is much improved overall, especially less twitching at the rear end. I do have the front underbrace and top strutbrace. I guess every little bit helps.

around $160-170. I saw some guys here bought new for $500?

I think mine was around $400 or so when I bought it several years ago (with good US exchange rate), so that's a damn good find.

I'm assuming the touchscreen was pretty cheap too?

I think mine was around $400 or so when I bought it several years ago (with good US exchange rate), so that's a damn good find.

I'm assuming the touchscreen was pretty cheap too?

touchscreen for $10-20 from China. actually i was not aware the touchscreen is dead when i bought it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taking a punt and ordering a Starter Motor for a 2003 LHD Infiniti from the US...

It mounts on the drivers side as oppose to the passengers so i am hoping it will work out for the manual conversion. The measurements look ok

Also measurements will be taken to get the tail shaft made up and then hopefully once the starter is on it will be a case of bolting everything back together with the 6sp from the 350z in place.

Clutch pedal still needs to be sorted and i havent even looked at centre console but i am hoping these are fairly straight forward.

Then will start the ECU head aches:p

(it's totally gonna be worth it)

Edited by Beregron
  • Like 2

Practical mods are the best kind, right?

Finally got the roof racks fitted to the stag, after the roof rack superstore stuffing me around for 2 weeks.

Both of the sunroof's still open which is nice, except its super noisy thanks to the racks. Might have to invest in one of those wind deflectors...if they actually work.

Will be fitting an awning to it in the coming weeks to, for the weekends away!

post-85556-0-15990000-1447148783_thumb.jpg

post-85556-0-59667700-1447148828_thumb.jpg

post-85556-0-37798000-1447148854_thumb.jpg

post-85556-0-42621300-1447148900_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Practical mods are the best kind, right?

Finally got the roof racks fitted to the stag, after the roof rack superstore stuffing me around for 2 weeks.

Both of the sunroof's still open which is nice, except its super noisy thanks to the racks. Might have to invest in one of those wind deflectors...if they actually work.

Will be fitting an awning to it in the coming weeks to, for the weekends away!

what model number on the roof racks they look the goods and also them wheelz good stuff

Edited by stripey