SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

They are an awsome idea how do you figure out which one suits your calipers?

i ordered the nissan ones, the are like 10mm and 1mm pitch i think

i just hoped that they would fit and they did

SB 1010 is right i think

They are an awsome idea how do you figure out which one suits your calipers?

i ordered the nissan ones, the are like 10mm and 1mm pitch i think

i just hoped that they would fit and they did

SB 1010 is right i think

Bingo :thumbsup: There are also short & long versions. And Stainless (twice the price tho').

Fitted my Group Buy Swaybarsbanana.gif

Best Mod Ever.

My son of rajab, it's fun to drive now!

Fellas, you WILL NOT be disappointed. Bars are perfect, one clamp was a little tight, but a tap with a hammer sorted it out.

All up, less than an hours work, what a difference.

is that a good thing? sometimes the core isnt supposed to be pressurised with oil, hence the restrictor and large oil drain

yeh it isnt meant to be, but the restrictor i 1mm thick, and even the bb highflow didnt sound like it was getting enough..n eeing as im converting to bush core, it needs more, we only opened it up a ml

ahh ok cool! just making sure oil starvation/too much oil wasnt the problem of the other turbo.

dale, swaybars are awesome hey :)

combined with the BCs they are great on the road

Replaced some worn/stripped/broken wheel studs on the Stagea today ... along with getting some new wheel nuts too. Pretty easy job really.

Also pulled some bits off under the bonnet. Getting some small issues resovled and bling for the engine bay. :P But the guy hasn't finished the parts yet, so the Stag is still in pieces. :(

While its out of action, removed the HKS 2530 turbo to replace some gaskets ... and found a leak in the dump pipe :( Need to get it welded back up before fitting.

post-48775-0-10728400-1296278082_thumb.jpg

Thinking while the turbo is out, that I'll just sell it and upgrade.

post-48775-0-47638500-1296278183_thumb.jpg post-48775-0-63555700-1296278233_thumb.jpg post-48775-0-55117100-1296278272_thumb.jpg

tried to go to wet and wild today

went to take off and if i accelerated too much the whole car died instantly

drive soft and it was fine, too much throttle at low revs and it died (ecu powered off, ecutalk display shut off)

key off and back on and it was fine again

so i pulled out the fuel pump to look for a clogged filter but it wasn't too bad

put it back together and it was better, 3rd gear full throttle was fine but 2nd shat itself once on my test drive but was fine apart from that one incident

at idle the fuel pump was getting ~7.7V (is this low?)

i'm thinking that the fuel pump is on its way out, or the voltage dropping system

thoughts?

(afm voltage was normal, ~1.2v @ idle)

check the ground wire for the fuel pump. might need cleaning

im not sure if they use a dual speed pump, if not then anything under 12v is probably not good mate

we still have dual speed i think

will do, i took the whole thing out and it had a funky setup (float on one thing and fuel pump inside a box of the floor of the tank, fuel return ran back inside the box)

will check the ground tho, thanks for the idea

dale, swaybars are awesome hey :)

combined with the BCs they are great on the road

Hell yeah! I'm just on the middle setting of both bars and the difference is incredible! The back feels spot on, I might go to the hardest setting on the front and see what that's like.:banana: I think I'm also going to soften my dampers a little to accomodate the extra roll stiffness.