SAU Community

Wheel Alignment

fly333

Hi everyone Merry Xmas Happy New Year , just had my r33 Gts-t Wheel Alignment done but they did a shocking job. My car shakes more then before and im not going to deal with those guys anymore.

If anyone knows a good place to get Wheel Alignment let me know cheers . Hard to find someone good these days. Btw located S.E Suburbs cheers

go back there and say you have a shaking problem and they will re-do it for you. they should have test drove it before they finished and noticed the shake

I'm chasing a alignment soon too and had my car previously at Tru Track in the city but I've dropped my car since so I need another more local heard good things about Traction Tyres in Rowville so soon find out.

Shaking is usually not a wheel allignment problem and you'll probably find the correct of allignment revealed some bad wheel imbalance. Not necessarily their fault if you asked specifically for a wheel allignment without getting them to diagnose the problem.

i told the previous tyre place do balance and aligment but they done a sh*t job (never going there again). anyways i took it to a place in endever hills and the guy therel told me i needed a balance and done the whole 4 tyres for $40. so now my baby is running smoooth lol

cheers to everyone for commenting

Edited by fly333