SAU Community

Vic Stagea Cruise 6Th Feb 2011

Sunkist

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My garage and workshop had a river flowing through them, it got over the sill in the house, 1mm from coming in.

Are we still going? There are heaps of road closed...

Hey ,Scott,that looks bad ...hope not much damage in your wokshop,lucky it stoped there at your house(looks unbeliebable)

who up for postponing this cruise fro a fortnight?? I dont think tomorrow will be the safest for a cruise, especially when most of us will be more than an hour from home?

19th of Feb?

Edited by AaronNM35

Alright. I have just cruised my way upto maroondah reservoir (on the way to Buxton) and the roads were reasonably covered in water. The Datto managed to not get drowned.

I assume this cruise is now postponed? Is anyone meeting still at Monash?

Jeezus Freddy! That's some decent water.

My folks are up in Cobram and have been flooded out but can't come home because BOM and SES are saying that the roads shouldn't be used as there is one helluva storm coming across Vic this arvo/evening.

So 2 years ago was Black Saturday and now we are looking at wide spread flooding. :blink:

Anyone know how the E/NE suburbs and their main roads are going?

When I drove down maroondah hwy (past healesville) there was probably 200mm deep of water on the road. I would assume it would've dried out by tomorrow though? I still want to meet up with everyone though...

+++Vic Cruise Postponed until Sunday 20th of Feb!++ Same drive same meet same time.. will try get this thread deleted and make a new one

Sorry everyone, I think its safer to do this when we arent gonna get stuck!

Cheers.