SAU Community

Zoid's Gts Build

zoidbergmerc

I rolled mine with a 70mm pipe then gentley smahsed the f**k out of them with my 4pound snap destroyer cold blow hammer.

beeeeeeeyaaarrtiiifoool

FINE PRINT - YES it took me around 3 hours to then reapir each of them and shape them pissing around with my slapper hammer and various dolley's and contour guages, and then almost a full respray hahaha

post-47373-0-51785800-1324413868_thumb.jpg

well mine are a lot worse than Jacks, I'm a little disapointed, I couldn't see the damage that was being done until I stood up and the light hit it, looks like a retard has assaulted it with a bb gun -__- oh well, they're only guards on a drift car :P

you can't tell in the pics though! hehe. Pulled the fronts out about 20mm. I might have to spend the next 3 hours reapiring each of them and shape them pissing around with my slapper hammer and various dolley's and contour guages, and then almost a full respray

_1010033Medium.jpg

_1010034Medium.jpg

_1010032Medium.jpg

Edited by zoidbergmerc

looking at that lip though...they still dont fit? :blink:

i mean, youve fuarked the guards already, so might as well make them so they definitely wont shred your valuable slicks?

It's just the angle of the photo, it should be OK. Going to nubco now to get a bigger pole to pull it a little more just to be super sure. Looking at some old gopro footage, looks like the front wheels travel about 70mm so I'm trying to accommodate for that.

I'm going to raise the nose up another 10mm too, looking at the car side on, looks like it's under brakes already :P

Interesting tid bit.

I had my car on the turnplates and beaurepairs the other day and it got 41 degrees of steering angle (not sure what stock is, quick google suggests it's 36 degrees). Only mod is these http://www.gktech.co...uctID=NISS-TROD

They're good gear, I'd reccomend them to anyone with a skyline even if you're not drifting, just makes moving around so much easier, I can do u turns in the street and drive straight into my garage because of them :)

Edited by zoidbergmerc