SAU Community

Hey! I Was On The Radio!

Pezhead

Hi All,

I had the opportunity a few months ago to do a piece with Dave Brown from Driven Media. He has a car talk show on 2UE and FM99.3.

He actually came to our last Texikhana in a mighty Barina (all 46kw working hard) and broadcast part of his show from the car park that day.

He was kind enough to send me the audio of his interview with me.

Driven Media Website

101113 - Eric - for email.mp3

Thanks folks. I was lucky enough that work got around work that I was a crazy rev head. Dave Brown is the father of one of the guys I work with.

I'll try to keep him aprised of what is going on in the club cause he's always looking for ideas for his show.

Actually Cass, at the end he had to totally re-record it because he said it like "Yasha..miki". I guess a little yasha miki yousha miki all good :laugh:

At the texi he really liked going out for a lunch time run in my GTR. He was all like ooh yeah that's good.

I've got one of those difficult surnames as well.. nobody can get it right :)

Great interview Eric, I'm sure it will enhance the image of the club as fun-loving but mature as that's exactly how you came across!

Yo Nick!

I've been hiding in my place that I bought in feb last year & 4 freakin rate rises had to happen!

after I make the mortgage & bill payments, & then pay for booze, hookers & food it don't leave me much trackday money leftover :no:

although I guess I could cut down on the food part of my budget... :rofl2: