SAU Community

34Geeteetee Daily / Track Project

Hey mat, where did all the dirt come from to block the injectors? thats pretty suprising, are those billet fuel filters any good, thought it would of prevented the injectors from getting blocked up, could of been a rebuild job? :spank:

when i was watching my tuner install the pump, he mentioned that my tank was very clean inside, and that some cars that have been in floods in japan will have alot of shit in the tank, just wondering if your your tank is clean or will the dirt build up again.. :whistling:

what brand are your 275? what gear was traction breaking? :dry: im still tossing up over ku36, r1r's or RSR's

Edited by SliverS2

Hey mat, where did all the dirt come from to block the injectors? thats pretty suprising, are those billet fuel filters any good, thought it would of prevented the injectors from getting blocked up, could of been a rebuild job? :spank:

when i was watching my tuner install the pump, he mentioned that my tank was very clean inside, and that some cars that have been in floods in japan will have alot of shit in the tank, just wondering if your your tank is clean or will the dirt build up again.. :whistling:

what brand are your 275? what gear was traction breaking? :dry: im still tossing up over ku36, r1r's or RSR's

From where we dont know.... Everything in the fuel system was apart so it could have been anything.... Without knowing where or how we are being extra cautious hence the double filters etc

Ive seen in my tank as ive been working in there a few times and it all looks pretty good to me.... Have run my hand in the tank and it seems fine! It'll be a temporary issue that we will resolve :yes:

As for the tyres, they are a joke lol..... They have one purpose and that is skids at powerplay! I thought being that wide that they would get some grip but nope :laugh: should have listened to Martin haha

Will be going RSR's all round in a couple of weeks, best cheap option around at the moment!

oh yes, i want those brakes.. :yes:

are they physically bigger than stock or just alot better..?

Same size just a much better design.... Seen to work brilliant when u really stand on them... Fronts are next but still trying to work out a plan... Will just throw a fresh set of pads in for now...

Yeh after reading the reviews on here, it sounds like the quality has gone right up. K-Sport and D2 are both very good apparently. I was going to go Wilwood if Phil ever organised another group buy, but doesn't look like he is.

Yeh after reading the reviews on here, it sounds like the quality has gone right up. K-Sport and D2 are both very good apparently. I was going to go Wilwood if Phil ever organised another group buy, but doesn't look like he is.

Yeah well for now i dont have time to discuss with an engineer in terms of legality etc so ill just upgrade to DBA4000 and A1RM for now to match the rear, with that and the braided lines and master cylinder stopper it should pull up pretty well!