SAU Community

Who's Raging?

krzysiu

Been 4 days now since anonymous hacked the psn. How can a whole network get taken down by some little kid who probably has never had sex is beyond me. Fix this shit Sony. I wanna play black ops!! Who else is raging? Lol

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer i know it's Ghey I thought it 5 days now missing black ops haha, but yer it's all apparently they tryin to cover stuff up an it all just crap. Millions want to play gaming is alot morelane without online!

On Sunday, the company said it was rebuilding its network to better guard against any future attacks and asked customers to have "a little more patience" while it completes the "time-consuming" task. Sony had said two days earlier that a fix would take ""a day or two," but that loose deadline has already been missed.

An has confirmed a few things :(

I hope people havnt saved credit card info on there

Serves Sony right for being a buck of cocks.

But then the end users are the ones suffering because them hackers think they're attacking Sony but they're actually causing problems for us???????

another reason to play games on PC

Yeah gaming on PC never has any problems at all! :no:

How does it serve Sony right? I would like to play online against people who are legitimate and not hacking f**ks who cheat. I agree and laugh when Sony bricked hackers consoles because they deserve it. You own the hardware but you only purchase the license to use the software. Not to hack it and reverse engineer it.

Anonymous are really just pussies with no face. Be it a massive keyboard warrior that will never come face to face with anyone. They are cowards.

As for the computer comment. Man people cheat and hack in almost every comp game. More so than on any console.

How does it serve Sony right? I would like to play online against people who are legitimate and not hacking f**ks who cheat. I agree and laugh when Sony bricked hackers consoles because they deserve it. You own the hardware but you only purchase the license to use the software. Not to hack it and reverse engineer it.

Anonymous are really just pussies with no face. Be it a massive keyboard warrior that will never come face to face with anyone. They are cowards.

As for the computer comment. Man people cheat and hack in almost every comp game. More so than on any console.

Do you even know why Anonymous are doing what they are doing?

Their motivations behind it, the means/ends they seek?

But then the end users are the ones suffering because them hackers think they're attacking Sony but they're actually causing problems for us???????

How else do you get the attention of governance?

If we don't like laws, or things our Gov't do - we protest and cause disruption to make our case heard

This is the same thing.

Sony were warned well in advance this was coming, did nothing about it. I've been following it on one of the tech blogs i read daily.

You should be directing the rage @ the ignorance and arrogance that is Sony management.

They will blame the hacker groups etc etc. But at the end of the day they caused this by locking out the PS3/Linux when it was there when you purchased the console initially.

I've heard anonymous' reasoning behind doing it. And their reasoning is more like. Wah wah we can't beat them legally, so we'll beat them illegally.

The geohot matter is just an excuse for them to act like f**kheads. Their view on the matter is very shortsighted. And when they said their reason for doing it on their video also shows the immaturity of the group.

anonymous has denied doing it.

but the fact is that any hackers who disrupt end users to this extent have missed the point in their misguided attempts to "stick it to the man". they need to find a way to disrupt sony without screwing over the general user for 4 days.

Anonymous have announced they are NOT behind the attack. This is most likely true since they admit to everything they do.

The story ive heard is hackers were trying to break into PSN to obtain people's credit card info; which is why Sony flicked the off switch.

As much as I was against removing the third party OS feature on the ps3, it's slowly making more sense as to why Sony had made that decision.

The last thing ANY company needs is for their customer's personal info to be under threat.

anonymous has denied doing it.

but the fact is that any hackers who disrupt end users to this extent have missed the point in their misguided attempts to "stick it to the man". they need to find a way to disrupt sony without screwing over the general user for 4 days.

Damn. Beat me to it.

Pc Gaming has there problems also. Just not with players got servers also. An that your making sure your pc is up to scratch an updating to play newer an more visualy demanding games.

my computer is only a little bit younger than the PS3 and how hard is it to get a driver every now an again

most times unless something is broke you don't need to get drivers, and big deal so a game might need a patch every now and again most games auto patch now

I've heard anonymous' reasoning behind doing it. And their reasoning is more like. Wah wah we can't beat them legally, so we'll beat them illegally.

The geohot matter is just an excuse for them to act like f**kheads. Their view on the matter is very shortsighted. And when they said their reason for doing it on their video also shows the immaturity of the group.

Even if they aren't behind it (which its look like they are not more and more). I fully support it.

The whole behaviour and bullshit against Geohot was a load of crap and Sony should be disgusted.

They didn't actually lose btw. I think you need to do some more reading :thumbsup:

But at the end of the day they caused this by locking out the PS3/Linux when it was there when you purchased the console initially.

...which was caused by geohot using the OtherOS feature to hack the PS3 in the first place!

it's just typical of the way things always happen though, the minority ruin it for the majority, and then the same minority get all upset when it happens, and then instead of maning up and taking responsibilty for their actions they act like a bunch of little kids and fight back, thus ruining it even more for the majority.

lets face it, if anyone one of these hackers was the one whose product was getting hacked they'd do the exact same thing as sony is.