SAU Community

Who's Raging?

krzysiu

You did the what now lol? Do share, I want Infamous :P

lol. create a new user on your ps3, call it whatever want. then use your dads PSN account on the new PS3 user you created. go into the PS-Store (logged into PSN as your dad under the new PS3 user). up the top right of the Stores main page there will be a little icon for downloads, click on that. It will show every download made through the PS-Store, and any game selected as apart of the welcome back package will be in there too, as they are essentially a "purchase" made in the store.

You have the option to re-download any game/demo you have downloaded before whether it is a free or paid for game. so just download the game again to your console. Note you have to leave the PS3 user linked to your dads PSN account on your PS3 as it is the owner of the game. but all users on the PS3 can use the game in there own account.

and i think the limit is something like 5 PS3 can have the one PSN account on them so you can essentially share across 5 consoles (again not 100% on if its 5). though i would be careful about giving your psn account login to randoms as they will have access to you billing info, address etc

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackers release web manifesto

"Hackers who have hit the websites of the CIA, US Senate and Sony during a month-long rampage claim to have targeted Britain's Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) and an FBI partner organisation, hours before releasing a web manifesto calling for "war" on governments that control the internet."

"Lulz has taken credit for hacking into the PlayStation Network of Sony Corp, where more than 100 million user accounts were compromised, and defacing the PBS television network website after it aired a documentary seen as critical of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange"

The guys are F|_|CKING HARDCORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sega copped it too

• 3 months later...

The f**kers are at it again...

Sony locks down PSN, SOE accounts after security compromised

In a statement to media today, and as reported byCNET, Sony revealed that it has locked down 93,000 user accounts on its PlayStation Network, Sony Entertainment Network, and Sony Online Entertainment network after detecting a large number of unauthorized attempts to gain access to the accounts.

"As a preventative measure, we are requiring secure password resets for those PSN/SEN accounts that had both a sign-in ID and password match through this attempt," Reitinger said in the post. "If you are in the small group of PSN/SEN users who may have been affected, you will receive an email from us at the address associated with your account that will prompt you to reset your password."

According to Reitinger, hackers succeeded in verifying sign-in IDs and passwords, but credit card information was not breached. Sony locked the accounts after confirming that the attempts were unauthorized and is sending emails to affected consumers who have locked accounts.

Didn't that only affect the mongoloids that didn't change their password from the hack earlier this year?

this could only be if they didnt bother getting back on PSN. as you had to change your PW when getting back on after the "issues".....or are stupid enough to change it to the same PW???

this could only be if they didnt bother getting back on PSN. as you had to change your PW when getting back on after the "issues".....or are stupid enough to change it to the same PW???

What he said...... lol

Had to change my PW when i signed in again

the only thing is: i used to only use two passwords for basically everything, and when it happened and theyre like change your password, im like, shit, which did i use? i'll just try this one.

obviously it was the one i used before... since then i've now got about 10 passwords i use for everything :/