SAU Community

Who's Raging?

krzysiu

Wohooo downloading my free games now :D

EDIT: My god this bad shit is never ending. There is a glitch in the welcome back pack and the option to download the second game vanishes after you download the first one or something along those lines. Long story short I only have one game :(

EDIT2: Ok I worked out a way around it. Go into Account Management and then Transaction Management and follow that to accesss the second game.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out it's 2 games Per account. So I've downloaded all 5 free games because tree are three account on my ps3 :)

I wanted to know this, thanks :worship:

Free Burnout Paradise on Playstation+ this month too, if you dont have it, get it, its f**king awesome :thumbsup:

Turns out it's 2 games Per account. So I've downloaded all 5 free games because tree are three account on my ps3 :)

Oh nice!

I havn't even played one yet. The patch it needs to download goes at like 1% every 10 minutes. PSN must be hardcore flooded with everyone downloading shit.

Got my free games... Fark me dead if there wasn't a million errors doing so tho. Wallet is still there, so that was good, bought stuff too; and oooh didn't know about 100 free items in PS Home, not like I use it though :)

I think their servers were getting hammered tho, shitty download speed :/

I've been downloading the 80MB patch to play Little Big Planet for 3 hours now. 40% overall, YAY....

Callan get Dead Nation. Looks pretty good.

I got LBP and Wipeout HD/Fury. I bought PAIN, installing that damn thing took FOREVER, about as long as it took to download

LBP is downloading... getting 1MB every.... 14 seconds. currently @ 395/2039MB

6.3hrs to go?

frkNB.png

sucks to be you guys. i downloaded little big planet and ratchet and clank this morning. 5gb in total. took about an hour and a half all up i think. was going at 1mb every second (joys of ADSL2+), but slowed down to 1mb every 2 or 3 seconds at some points. only had 1 error when downloading the update to little big planet, which was more to do with my router than anything.

sucks to be you guys. i downloaded little big planet and ratchet and clank this morning. 5gb in total. took about an hour and a half all up i think. was going at 1mb every second (joys of ADSL2+), but slowed down to 1mb every 2 or 3 seconds at some points. only had 1 error when downloading the update to little big planet, which was more to do with my router than anything.

I'm pretty much the same here, already got Ratchet and Clank and Little Big Planet, downloading Infamous right now too. I havent had any problems beyond a few errors when trying to start the downloads.

All worked sweet for me. Downloaded was a tad slower than usual at ~500kb/s.

Dead nation is a really good one. Much better than what I had thought.

My downloading of the actual games didn't take long, it was just the damn patch update thing. Finally got LBP after like 4 hours and I gotta say it is a pretty cool game.

I just played LBP for the first time and I have to say it's an awesome game. I could play it all night.

Wipeout is pretty good too.

All the games so far are a lot better than I expected them to be. I under estimate small developers too much. They do an awesome job.

I've been downloading the 80MB patch to play Little Big Planet for 3 hours now. 40% overall, YAY....

Callan get Dead Nation. Looks pretty good.

Sweet I'll look into that. And just to rub it in - LBP + patch took all of 1 hour to download. No problems here with my 2mb/s download speed :)

I was tossing up between dead nation and another. Def not wipeout but. Pretty dull game that one

I got a new LG 47" Full HD LED Cinema 3D tv the other day. And wow black ops and GT5 in 3D is something different lol

Dead Nation, Wipeout + expansion downloaded without error in 3 hours (no ADSL2+ :()

Hmm... Will have to try that out tonight.

Stardust HD looks like a bit of fun and I've never played Infamous (not that I'm interested to do so, but hey it's free).

Anyone played Stardust? Any good??

Stardust is an awesome game. I had bought it a few years ago. Now it's all 3d capable and allows for playing music stored on your ps3. Fun factor iand repeatibility is definitely there.

It's made by the same guys who did dead nation.

Stardust is an awesome game. I had bought it a few years ago. Now it's all 3d capable and allows for playing music stored on your ps3. Fun factor iand repeatibility is definitely there.

It's made by the same guys who did dead nation.

Stardust HD not available from the AUS store fkn.

Already used up my two US game downloads.

Bugger.

*sigh* so is Ratchet and Clank any good? :glare:

LBP is like a modern day Mario. I like that :)

Without the lasting enjoyment and skill.

Having said that, I did enjoy playing with the wife (and online with friends) for a while.

(as an aside, grabbing your mate's character for a split second just as he is about to jump over a fire pit - causing him to plumet into the flames over and over is tear shedding hilarity. Especially if they are the frustratedly competitive type ;))