SAU Community

Who's Raging?

krzysiu

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN was hacked not via a PS3, but a PC emulating a PS3 from what I read. PS3 hash being leaked had nothing to do with that. Sony just sucked at protocol encryption.

There's hackers who hack because they don't like the way a product functions, and there's hackers who hack to steal. Know the difference.

Besides... who uses non disposable credit card accounts with no overdraw or low limits on the internet these days? What are you 50 and technologically illiterate?

no difference...all just jerks with nothing better to do than whinge about everything not being how they want it, or willing to work for their own pay

.......same as hacking games..why??? just play it as its intended. dont like it. create your own if you think your better. i will never understand hackers

plz come back online soon...i really wanna drive my Muira again.....

Edited by boiracer

no difference...all just jerks with nothing better to do than whinge about everything not being how they want it, or willing to work for their own pay

.......same as hacking games..why??? just play it as its intended. dont like it. create your own if you think your better. i will never understand hackers

I see. so when are you gonna design and build a car that works and performs the way you want it to, instead of bolting on bits that other people develop to hack your car to perform better?

don't understand em? look at yourself and replace your car with a PS3.

the irony is hilarious.

[quote name=ClutchBurndout-:(' timestamp='1304391521' post='5791780]

how about you all go get an xbox and stfu

Yeah, but then we'll be complaining about having to pay just to play online. I don't care if it's only $12 or whatever; it's the principle. Online play should be free.

And as for PC - Sure, no argument it's the best platform, but I prefer buying a game and not having to worry whether or not it will run properly on my machine.

For the record, I'll buy an xbox.................................. when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Yeah, but then we'll be complaining about having to pay just to play online. I don't care if it's only $12 or whatever; it's the principle. Online play should be free.

And as for PC - Sure, no argument it's the best platform, but I prefer buying a game and not having to worry whether or not it will run properly on my machine.

For the record, I'll buy an xbox.................................. when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Total time spent not playing my Xbox 360 due to it being broken because of cheap karnts at Microsoft not affording 8 extra bolts 1 year, 3 months 12 days and running. (2 broken Xbox's)

Total time spent not playing my Ps3 online because of some asshole hackers 2 weeks and running

Yeah I still prefer the Ps3, at least I can still play offline. If my Ps3 breaks or PSN is down for 1 year and 3 months then I will consider the 360 the superior console.

stands in line for rainbow sherbet :whistling:

I see. so when are you gonna design and build a car that works and performs the way you want it to, instead of bolting on bits that other people develop to hack your car to perform better?

don't understand em? look at yourself and replace your car with a PS3.

the irony is hilarious.

lol.....not entirely sure what you said there. but...

Im happy with my car......so building my own would be silly.

and bolt on bits arent hacks....my exhaust doesnt drive my car for me...it merely makes it slightly better at what it does well anyways. hacks remove the need to play the game....not make the machine run faster.

"hacks" give me an ability to run something similar to xbmc

that's ALL i want it for. Sony could release an app for $30 that would give me that (play ANY type of media), and I'd buy it straight away. But they won't.

PS3 was made for playing games *shocking gasp* no matter where sony think they can get extra sales.. it's all just added shit to get people buying a ps3..

I've had 2 xbox's so far.. Both are sitting at home working fine.. Never had problems.. The RROD was due to overheating (most of the time) and was a simple fix.. annoying because microsoft didnt just fix the problem straight away.. my ps3 has never had problems either but i use the xbox 99% of the time.. Both consoles are good but i'm used to the xbox controller and i prefer the xbox layout..

In regards to online play..I was initially pissed about having to pay for online play but I think you get an all round better service.. And they spend more money on the online side.. And then there's the fact that the security is better due to costs.. Total time having to worry about hackers stealing my identity on xbox = 0 days.. ps3 = 2 weeks and running..

funky wins the game

yeah cos PSN is 'free'... they don't factor the cost into the price of the console when you purchase it... that's absurd...

hackers can eat a dick... I've had to resort to playing GT5... which makes me rage much more than Blops multiplayer... which is saying something!

It doesn't matter if you hack because you don't like the way a product works or hack to steal, hackings hacking...

vin%2Bdiesel%2Bplaylist.jpg

Edited by Dani Boi

The only people that think hacking is a good idea in this thread are the comp nerds that work in IT lol

Because we know there's other reasons to "hack" a system than to go LOL CHEATS IN A GAME OLOLOLOL WAREZ

*shrug*

I never had the option of Other OS, as I got a Slim, long after they closed it. Would have LOVED to have that option, and wish I still had hardware emulation for PS2 games too, as in the first gen of PS3s.I'm just a huge nerd though.