COATES HIRE TEMORA 1000

N1GTR

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of a writeup on aussie exotics from some dude referring to the flanno wearing backward baseball cap death metal shirt wearing winie blue smokin commo/skyline driving brigade.

Twould appear the exo dudes arent fond of having it handed to them silver service style by the lower plebs :cheers:

Everyone got five runs.

it was an extremely well run event, one of the best i have ever been to!

heaps of fun, and lots of good people to boot.

I'll definitely be going again, it's a great weekend away.

How did you go Duncan?

Good actually with 3rd outright. Pipped by Marek (by 2/10ths) and the mighty VL by another 2/100's If i was running 18's, the further weight reduction and gearing.. things may have been different!! woulda, coulda, shoulda.. Anyway i reckon this event will become bigger over the next few years.. everyone will step up (faster) next year for sure. It was such a relaxed and fun weekend away.

It was interesting in the sense that it was a relatively loose surface and no burnouts were allowed. It gave the advantage to the GTR's in that sense. If the event was held on a proper drag racing surface i reckon a few of the other cars would have run 0.5 to 1s faster (given a proper launch/60').

Well worth the trip.

Good actually with 3rd outright. Pipped by Marek (by 2/10ths) and the mighty VL by another 2/100's If i was running 18's, the further weight reduction and gearing.. things may have been different!! woulda, coulda, shoulda.. Anyway i reckon this event will become bigger over the next few years.. everyone will step up (faster) next year for sure. It was such a relaxed and fun weekend away.

It was interesting in the sense that it was a relatively loose surface and no burnouts were allowed. It gave the advantage to the GTR's in that sense. If the event was held on a proper drag racing surface i reckon a few of the other cars would have run 0.5 to 1s faster (given a proper launch/60').

Well worth the trip.

Were there tyre restrictions Duncan?

Everyone got five runs.

it was an extremely well run event, one of the best i have ever been to!

heaps of fun, and lots of good people to boot.

I'll definitely be going again, it's a great weekend away.

Ye sounds like fun! :woot:

Any idea of the attrition rate? Facebook was telling me there were a few cars that ended up with issues early on in the piece.

RE: Surface was probably like Coota Airport which had a fair heap of loose rocks and what not. Certainly 4WD advantages to be had :D