SAU Community

Offering A Service To Nsw Members

oweban

yeah it's the loom that plugs into the unit.

I put the dog in the garage when it was absolutly belting down with rain one day and the motherf*cker chewed the loom now theres exposed wires everywhere lol.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mate,

Would you be able to get me the part number for lid (the one that opens) of the centre console, and the boot for the hand brake, of an R34 GTT.

Thanks Paul

Hi Mate,

Would you be able to get me the part number for lid (the one that opens) of the centre console, and the boot for the hand brake, of an R34 GTT.

Thanks Paul

Shoot me a VIN number via PM; I'll see what I can do for you :)

Hi Mate,

Thanks Paul

Actually, as a quick display: I managed to find the centre console lid fairly easily.... the handbrake boot is being a prick though. I think 96921 (in red) is the complete part.

Brett: I'm still on the go with yours, looking through all the diagrams making up a list :)

YVvA2.png

Ok, so I can't guarantee that it'll be all for the latest models, but I've got my hands on FAST, and I've pulled some part numbers for SAUNSW members today. I'm looking at extending this service outwards; keep in mind I'll reply when I can to it.

I'll need a fairly detailed description of what you're after, unless it's fairly obvious (such as "R33 rear hub stud" or something). I will need the VIN too, as it's all dependent on that.

Winner. I think it has the R34's as well but I dunno. Someone throw me a VIN and I'll test.

Very useful for checking up those small little things you need to get!

Would you be able to get me a part number for an OEM steering wheel for a non turbo Series I R34 25GT? (09/1999 model)

Cheers.

Would you be able to get me a part number for an OEM steering wheel for a non turbo Series I R34 25GT? (09/1999 model)

Cheers.

I've used another VIN I found for an R34 GT, and that was built in December, 2000 (I think that's an S2).So if this isn't the exact one, then I've done the best I can with what I've got; as stated, I need a VIN to get accurate numbers.

YVtAx.png

Actually, as a quick display: I managed to find the centre console lid fairly easily.... the handbrake boot is being a prick though. I think 96921 (in red) is the complete part.

Brett: I'm still on the go with yours, looking through all the diagrams making up a list :)

YVvA2.png

Hi Mate,

My cars a 1998 R34 Sedan VIN: 6U90000ER34017016

When you say the handbrake boot is prick, does that mean it's only available in red? I'd only be interested in a black one.

If you could get me the part number for the centre console lid that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Mate,

My cars a 1998 R34 Sedan VIN: ER34 017016

When you say the handbrake boot is prick, does that mean it's only available in red? I'd only be interested in a black one.

If you could get me the part number for the centre console lid that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

oh, just meant that it looks hard to find the genuine part number; i sifted through the listings but didn't really find it; i'll have a look again with your VIN tonight. I'll also let you know if that part code for the centre console lid is still the same for your exact model :)

oh, just meant that it looks hard to find the genuine part number; i sifted through the listings but didn't really find it; i'll have a look again with your VIN tonight. I'll also let you know if that part code for the centre console lid is still the same for your exact model :)

Thanks, much appreciated!

haha, won't be leaving work till 9pm tonight :P it's kinda fun sifting though FAST though.

Also: Just so everyone knows, I won't be home from Friday morning till basically Sunday arvo, so no checking then, but I'll make lists of stuff people want then go for it.

And you guys suck, srsly, if there WAS anything there (and there's not) my mechanic will find it this week when he takes $2000 off me :( that's just labour... i've already supplied all the parts le sigh

Were there different series? Any BNR32 VIN work?

They're all the same any model GTR

I rang a dealership and they're $15 each, there's 8 of them. So F that!!!

Got 14 of them and the turbo to dump ones made from Inconel instead

Thanks anyway mate :)

Owen,,,you couldn't have picked a worse franchise to play Part Interpreter. Nissan's fast system is absolute rubbish,,,basically the crappiest know in the industry.

Cheers

Neil.