SAU Community

New skyline coupe?

i don't care what anyone says, that rear end doesn't have the signature afterburners. it is not a line in my books.

the front end looks better than the gtr concept but the rear end doesn't even come close to the gtr one.

:twisted:

Its getting better....... but stil not as sexy as me. and a skyline should be sexier! >:)

the lights are gettin closer to skyline lights......... And who knows, remember how ugly the new Z prototype was and how much hey saved it.......... this car could get hot! ;) potential is there. just change them damn up-down head lights! >: ( GRRRRRR they dont look mean!

That guy Carlos Ghosn has ruined Nissan. He wants to stop the silvia production and now he wants to stop The production of the cult nissan car the GTR. The design that he is proposing looks ugly as a bulldog eating a bowl of custard.

I dont know why they let him be in charge because Nissan didnt need him anways. He makes all the Nissan cars now look like like fat round bubble cars that are of european designs.

minh.. there stopping hte gtr and s15 cause of the emmission laws coming into place in japan.. and the rb and sr series engines dont conform.. thus the new v something series engine in the new gtr

and all these pics coming out.. ignore 99.9% of them..there nealry always wrong.. (the gts isnt being produced anymore.. skyline is split into gtr and the family model.. the gtr isnt gonna be called a skyline just a gtr on its own.. and the other skyline is allready out.. )

Not long ago wheels or motor magazine had an article on Carlos Ghosn, he's a hell of a manager but everything comes at a price. Throughout the peugot/nissan range there could be as little as 16 platforms for the two manufacturers, so expect to see the Skyline/GTR/Z motor beeing shared around.

Prank,

The rig's looking good, got it out last saturday, I'd post a pic but don't know how, so, you've got mail.

Ed

Guest MisterT

i've already seen these new "skylines" running around the streets here, i like them, and the latest pics i've seen of the new GT-R look pretty good...im just really dissapointed nissan isnt putting an L6 in the new GT-R.