SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

haha I'll change it up a little bit for low carb rest days by swapping out the brown rice for a slice of grainy bread and changing my oats n fruit desert for peanut butter on some low-carb bullshit....but there's never gonna be white bread or anything more than 2-4 slices of grainy bread in my diet sorry Birdman :P

I admire your dedication diet wise. .

I had a medium rare steak for lunch, pepper sauce, chips, vegies, potatoes with garlic sauce, and a glass of American Honey, neat.

0 f**ks given :D

To be fair, that's only a Friday thing...

Trust me, over the last 2 months the only dedication I've had is to eat everything I've missed out on in the past 6 months - and in ludicrous quantities (hence the 6kg weight gain LOL).

Last night I had a huge schnitzel with chips and salad. Smashed the whole thing (no, that's no a feat - it's showing I ate potato hahaha) and then proceeded to go home and eat a total of 11 weet bix with ~600ml full cream milk, topped with probably about 60g of prunes, small handful of sultanas, 1 scoop BN vanilla WPI, and some sugar free maple syrup. Oh, and some ANZAC biscuits.

I admire your dedication diet wise. .

I had a medium rare steak for lunch, pepper sauce, chips, vegies, potatoes with garlic sauce, and a glass of American Honey, neat.

0 f**ks given :D

To be fair, that's only a Friday thing...

so you probably had around 100g protein, 40g fat and 100g carbs..... Not even half of troys requirements to meet his data. Edited by jangles