SAU Community

Project Scrawny

Trozzle

Cross trainer: lvl10, 11km, 49:55, 512cal, no breaks.

That's the most cardio I've ever done in one session, let alone without at least 2x 1 min breaks. I'm ready to die now.

In the wake of my fasted morning cardio sesh today, I've legitimately felt as though I was going to die a few times. I think I may have pushed it a little bit too far for my body today. Thank f**k the feelings are passing as I type this, at least I won't need to go to hospital lol

• 3 months later...

Ya mum!

Haven't posted results lately as day to day life in general has taken a phat dive, so training and diet went to shit while I was dealing with things lol. On the way back up to normal now though, so yeah...here's a shot from the weekend, it'll do for a "progress pic"

N7HuYz0.jpg

Yeh but douchebaggery scale goes sky high when it's for a festival!!!

I know exactly what you mean, but I still fail to see how it's any different to doing it for any other reason :P and I'm not kidding - vain is vain. But yes, I do agree it's douchy, even though I don't care haha

You're both gay as aids, put your blouses back on.

Jealous? ;)

haha, thanks broooo. Need all the help I can get with delts lol, I really neglect overhead press movements :whistling:

Fuck you, Troy. You have no idea how much I want to behind neck standing shoulder press right now and you have perfectly capable shoulders. Go press some farkin barbells!