SAU Community

What's This M35 Bodykit?

SU8TLE

looking into M35 Stagea's and after a search around I found this pic of a kit I like on it. what kit does this Stagea have? its from carsales and its a 2002.

He says its a Nismo kit, but i googled the Nismo M35 and the pictures online dont look like this... especially the grill.

anyways, here it is. I quite like this. not very in your face.

12300912.jpg

12300952.jpg

12301002.jpg

what is it exactly?

Nismo = speedo... nothing else is Nismo unless that muffler is the latter Nismo item, but it looks a bit big to me.

EDIT: Nismo muffler pic for reference

Nismomuffler1.jpg

Edited by iamhe77

i never realised the wing was on this kit was aftermarket!! that means my wing is since its the same.. wish i had that grill it looks the goods!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

actually i wish my stagea somehow had a manual gearbox then i would never in a million years consider selling it.. Its the only thing i dislike about it!!

Edited by matty_M35

Nice car. I'd make him an offer, if I was in SA & was looking to buy.

I like this from the add: Dual opening rear boot door option. Since when can you buy a M35 without the dual opening rear?

so because the kit is standard (well, an option im guessing) it would mean sourcing one in the future would be less hard than say a more... rare bodykit? Theres probably a fair few of them floating around? in Japan?

sorry if i sound like a nissan/import noob... but i am. new to all this world after 10 years driving V8's.

Hey guys,

I'm also after the standard wing...mines coming in with aero kit

No wing... Lands in brisbane thursday and freight down to melbourne.

Take two stag import.

Anywhere in melbourne cheap or anyone upgrading to a masa wing?

so because the kit is standard (well, an option im guessing) it would mean sourcing one in the future would be less hard than say a more... rare bodykit? Theres probably a fair few of them floating around? in Japan?

sorry if i sound like a nissan/import noob... but i am. new to all this world after 10 years driving V8's.

Just about everything can be purchased from Nissan if you are not willing to seek out a better deal :)

front grill is a dolphin item yeah ?

No, custom grill which can easily be found on Yahoo Auctions.

Definitely will not fit an Axis.

where to get that wing? the nismo one costs $500 not shipped/painted sick.gif

Bah! I want one!

I hit Dolphin up, around 25000 yen for theirs.

You guys need to look on Yahoo Auctions at the moment.

There is a Dolphin grill on there for $12 (+shipping/commission etc)... but it will go for more than that and there are always factory Aero rear spoilers on there

Edited by iamhe77

You guys need to look on Yahoo Auctions at the moment.

There is a Dolphin grill on there for $12 (+shipping/commission etc)... but it will go for more than that and there are always factory Aero rear spoilers on there

Not keen on the grill, but would like the wing. Just haven't got that active on it since I have more important things to get atm...

Any idea what they're worth?