SAU Community

Are Gtr-R34 Parts Suitable For Gtr-R2 ? Please Help.

Hi guys.

would these gtr-r34 parts below be suitable for gtr-r32 ?

-exhaust manifold, turbos, dump pipes front pipe, intake pipes

- wholes brembo brake system front and rear

-front seats

- injectors

-coilpacks

- exhaust manifold, turbos, dump pipes front pipe, intake pipes

= Yes, pretty sure all that is good

= Yes a lot of people run them

- front seats

= Yes, they bolt straight in

- injectors

= Yes

- coilpacks

= No, but you *might* be able to remove the ignitor and wire them in, but i've never heard of anyone doing that.

because i was told its "side feed on the gtr-r32 and top feed from the gtr-r34" <<<=== is that true ?

All RB26's are top feed. Gtst's are different.

-exhaust manifold, turbos, dump pipes front pipe, intake pipes

Same

Yes, but are a gross waste of money

-front seats

Same as above

- injectors / coilpacks

Injectors yes, coil packs no. Coilpack setup is different on the R34 and not as reliable. Better to get splitfires/OEM packs for a R32 GTR and stick with that.

Stock ECU is also different as a result, and some aftermarket ones (R32/R33 PowerFC for instance = same, R34 = different)

Hi

thanks guys.

that means even the HKS injectors r being used on a gtr-r34 would still fit on the gtr-r32 no problem ?

please some might think its silly question but i just need to know, because this been bothering me all day.

thanks in advance.

R34 brembos have a m14 bolt as the R32 has m12 so need to either drill out your hubs or helicoil the brembos, if get the O2 sensors off the R34 then all of the exhaust side should bolt in, seats are a great upgrade so much better then the 32 ones, injectors are identical why change them just get yours cleaned and if your coils are failing get spiltfires or the like

Hi

I admit I dunno much about all this, thats y im asking these questions prior to purchasing the parts. Thanks to the help from the pplz on here.

For jangles an mrstabby, I know u 2 r full of knowledge and perfect, GOOD ON U. Again thanks for the advices.

For jangles an mrstabby, I know u 2 r full of knowledge and perfect, GOOD ON U. Again thanks for the advices.

Thanks, but pretty much everyone else that posted in this thread knows more than me..... I forgot about both the o2 sensors and the brembo bolt size differences...

Hi

I admit I dunno much about all this, thats y im asking these questions prior to purchasing the parts. Thanks to the help from the pplz on here.

I wasnt being knowledgeable, just 'the lying seller' probably doesnt know any different was my point.

i wasn't commenting on what you know or dont know either, dont get your back up, everyone is here to help :thumbsup:

Edited by jangles

R34 brembos have a m14 bolt as the R32 has m12 so need to either drill out your hubs or helicoil the brembos, if get the O2 sensors off the R34 then all of the exhaust side should bolt in, seats are a great upgrade so much better then the 32 ones, injectors are identical why change them just get yours cleaned and if your coils are failing get spiltfires or the like

That's what I was thinking too about the R34 GTR Brembo's...

As in the holes.

That's good confirmation.

Thanks.

- coilpacks

= No, but you *might* be able to remove the ignitor and wire them in, but i've never heard of anyone doing that.

Quite a few people do this when converting neo or 26s, just chop the ignitor module off and wire them up that way and it should run fine. If the coils are relatively new shouldn't be an issue. What is the reason for wanting to do this, are you transplanting an R34 rb26 in an R32?

Edited by Rolls