SAU Community

How Long Have You Had Owned Your Stag ?

Ezekiel86

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Stag Aholics ! :action-smiley-069:

Just Thouht I would ask when did you buy your stag...who has had the Beast for the longest ? hahaha also what KMs did it have when you bought it ?

Bought mine 18 / 3 / 2008 .. 44k on the clock :whistling:

Feels like I have had it for Years hahah but still love it everytime I drive it ( daily ) :banana:

Cheers everyone!

Zeke

Picked up my 99 series 2 rs4s in October 08, bought it as a 20th birthday present for myself ( couldn't have a gtr thanks to p plates) had around 80k on it back then and was worth every cent.

I bought my M35 back in Dec 08 going on nearly 3yrs. I would of been the 2nd or 3rd in Adelaide to own one. Only cos I know danwatt had one before me.

My wife was almost going to buy a Tuscon :down: . Im so glad she liked the stag. :thumbsup:

Its done about 90kms and I have put the last 35k on it.

Bought our 1997 25x S1 way back in 1999 with 74K on the clock (one of the first in NZ). Sold it last year with 176K on the clock and totally trouble-free from day one. Apart from normal maintenance, all she needed was a cambelt at 100K.

Replaced the S1 in 2010 with a 2006 M35 S2 250RX private import with 83K on the clock, now sitting on 97K. All good so far.

F N good to see all the stags out and about ! Adelaide has some real nice ones rolling around !

When I bought mine like 3.5 years ago I use to get shit from Holden and ford drivers left right and center hahah nothing has changed but when I pull up at the lights they look like they r paying so much attention to the green light all I can do is laugh haha ! Got more then a mouth full few weeks back from a VT SS driver with cam and penis extension driving back from from whoop whoop on a sunday Cruz with Missz n Dog on a 0 to 80 traffic light.. Light turns green .. He stalled it ahahaha was changing cd and had no intention of "dragging" him but god only if I had it to put on u tube ahaha I laughed all the way home lmao

1999 RS4 manual conversion done, was bought mid-late last year with 107,000 ks now 118,000 including the drive up from brissy (1600ks), had to replace the clutch and a couple services. Thats it. So happy with it