• Gasket Kit
  • T/E Clamp Kit
  • Actuator 16psi
  • Actuator Bracket and Rod
  • RB Intake Pipe and Outlet Hose Kit

Price: $2638.00 inc GST

This kit?

-20 cart is not a GTX

Good price then, GTX's are typically going for a few hundred more than their GT cousins

Edit, while i'm in the thread:

As another rb25/3071 owner who had a hell of a lot of trouble with boost control in a Garrett IW .63 housing i would strongly recommend a .82 with a GTX if you are staying internal gate.

I would probably still go a .63 if i was doing an external gate setup in either GT or GTX 3071

Edited by badhairdave

Did you try Street to Track? Thats where I ended up getting mine, he gets bloody good prices from Garrett Aus or ATP in the US.

I agree, run the .82 rear. I have the 1.06 and im very pleased with the way it comes on but the .82 is the pick.

Uncontrollable boost through the midrange and top end with the .63 housing

Enlarged the wastegate port and flap as much as possible to try and bypass more. It was partially successful in that it could now limit boost to 1.2bar through the midrange but would actually blow open up top. I concluded that the fairly large area of the flap and highish manifold prssure was simply able to apply too much force to the flap for the small actuator.

So next was going to be a big can actuator to replace the small garrett one but instead i crashed the car into the tyres at a race track...pretty confident that it would have done the job, but spending an extra 500 to mod the housing on a brand new turbo and buy a new actuator is a bit much.

Was going to upload a photo of the modded housing by photobucket is being a bitch

No i didnt try them scotty thought the price that i got was reasonable so i ran with it and unfortunately ive already the .63 rear housing so im just gunna roll with the punches and see how it all goes still waiting on delivery though

Did you try Street to Track? Thats where I ended up getting mine, he gets bloody good prices from Garrett Aus or ATP in the US.

I agree, run the .82 rear. I have the 1.06 and im very pleased with the way it comes on but the .82 is the pick.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought id post a pic up of my GTX3071 next to a size 14 nikes and my hairy leg lol

Hey Mick_o, what rear housing have you got? And can you please take and post a pic of that small plate with turbo part number?

And that doesn't look like big can WG actuator.

Edited by Legionnaire

Nice shoes man, how much? :P

Now hurry up and get the turbo on the car and post results :)

Haha they were $220 mate i think and trust me im hangin to get it done not this weekend but the next me n jez are bolting her up and filling my tank up with e85! Yay!

Hey Mick_o, what rear housing have you got? And can you please take and post a pic of that small plate with turbo part number?

And that doesn't look like big can WG actuator.

I think its the .63 rear bolts up to standard dump ill post a pic up tomorrow but its a sonic rear housing and the badge on the housing is 803712-5001S( in small numbers) and below is 112101-11 (in bigger letters) can anybody tell me what size it is?

I think its the .63 rear bolts up to standard dump ill post a pic up tomorrow but its a sonic rear housing and the badge on the housing is 803712-5001S( in small numbers) and below is 112101-11 (in bigger letters) can anybody tell me what size it is?

numbers not letters lol im tired big week :( 88hrs of work