Sau Vic Motorsport Championship Round 6

Downforce

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had a look through but must have missed it (EDIT: found a 'there will be no refund after 21/09') i was searching for 'cancel/cancellation'

i'm sorry my decision making process for choosing track days is disappointing you matt :rolleyes:, but i'll be the first to admit that i'm overly sympathetic from a mechanical standpoint with my cars. If i don't think they're 100%, i'd rather play it safe than sorry. MUCH more-so with this 34 as compared to the last. I'm not a motorsport junkie and i'm obviously not participating in every championship event, so i'm not completely familiar with these days (other than DECA, i've only attended Driver Dynamics days)

not that i need to explain it to anyone, or justify anything, but there'll be a workshop visit between now and the event and depending on how that goes obviously depends on whether i can make it, but i also have to weigh up missing out on a spot and getting in early. But seeing as i can get a refund, i'll get in early.

i had a look through but must have missed it (EDIT: found a 'there will be no refund after 21/09') i was searching for 'cancel/cancellation'

i'm sorry my decision making process for choosing track days is disappointing you matt :rolleyes:, but i'll be the first to admit that i'm overly sympathetic from a mechanical standpoint with my cars. If i don't think they're 100%, i'd rather play it safe than sorry. MUCH more-so with this 34 as compared to the last. I'm not a motorsport junkie and i'm obviously not participating in every championship event, so i'm not completely familiar with these days (other than DECA, i've only attended Driver Dynamics days)

not that i need to explain it to anyone, or justify anything, but there'll be a workshop visit between now and the event and depending on how that goes obviously depends on whether i can make it, but i also have to weigh up missing out on a spot and getting in early. But seeing as i can get a refund, i'll get in early.

hope you can make it, keen to check out that Nur of yours. looks like some serious mods have been done. btw how did the fire ext bracket go at deca? :thumbsup:

get to the track, take your cams license and club membership card to sign in (people will rent the garages so be careful where you park), get your scrutineering form / event number / timing transponder, got back to your car and take all the shit out of it and stick the number onto the drivers side of the car (for Sandown), take you / your car / your helmet to scrutineering, attend the drivers briefing / listen for when your session starts, get in the car and line up on pit straight, when the flag comes out slow down and come back into the pits next time around.

Are you doing the Nationals Russ? I have a bucks day/night on the Saturday so no go for me :( But i expect for you to murder a 1:21 or better!

You're getting married!!!!!!?>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!????!!!???? lol

Yeah I'm doing nationals. Hoping for a 32 at winton haha. For next weekend I would love to get a 1:21 or better. I'll do my best!

Someone pointed out to me that my front tyres were 'bald', I looked...they were right..heaheah

See how we go.

yeah yeah then you go punch out a 1.23.....your just playing with us right ;)

Well there doesn't seem to be anyone who can give you much competition in standard rwd class John, no wonder you keep getting 10 points every round :P maybe you should put on some semi's and see what you can do in modified class :thumbsup: