SAU Community

Import Monster Sau-Vic Deca - Round 3 2011 Wrap Up Thread

emts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um no..what did you get???

After 6-7 downloads active, i click another video, page just keeps loading, then download window pops up when another download finishes.

Around 100KB/s per download, so not maxing my internet yet. Oh well. xD

Nice work everyone! Big thanks to all the people who helped out during the day!

Wayne, Luke, Anna, Juilette, John and the others that i dont really know, thanks once again :worship:

Thanks to the people that let me have a go at driving their cars... and thanks to Al for making me nearly spew my heart out when I delamed your tyre thinking it was the bottom end going :sick:

Campbell: thanks for making this another good weekend and helping me keep my car nice a warm!

Mike Lowry: great work and thanks for kicking my ass in the battle we had, your driving has improved again!

Dean: if you ever sell your car and stop doing this stuff... I'll kill ya.

Tim: you would have to be one of the funniest people I know... your commentry in the videos is some of the funniest stuff ever! :rofl2:

Ryan: happy bday and thanks for beating us at golf! getting tired of you kicking my ass at everything you do at deca.... apart from the bris award :thumbsup:

Richo: Great footage as usual! Cool to see some of those compilation vids!

Martin: thanks for doing the vids... again!

can go on forever but you know...

It's great to see some new faces out there as well as coming out on the saturday night and enjoying the other half of DECA!

BRING ON NOVEMBER :cheers:

Driving on Saturday hungover hurts. A lot. Yet it hurts a lot less than the pain of not making it :D

When you drop a wheel on the grass, you sure slide for a long.. long.. long time huh?!

Thanks go to the organisers once again for a perfectly run day, love your work guys!

You had the right idea though, you just let it go in that grass and didn't try to catch it back. Otherwise you would have been doing a Grant (sorry Grant) into the Armco in exactly the same spot so Luke and I were glad you came off where you did :)

sad face.. somehow miss all the photos and videos :(

Time for fluro wheels or a supermodel as your navigator.

You had the right idea though, you just let it go in that grass and didn't try to catch it back. Otherwise you would have been doing a Grant (sorry Grant) into the Armco in exactly the same spot so Luke and I were glad you came off where you did :)

I must be a legend in wrong way...

Still the trophy I got looks good though.

Awesome Deca. Awesome weekend.

Some great driving on display. Off the top of my head their is mike lowry who is certianly punting his car a lot faster. The stock 34 looked like it was moving and man does chris's rs5 launch. Jett, your a goose, good effort tho. Russ, your car is nuts, esp out the back. Tim, you drive deans car too hard (clearly;). Campbell you drive leons car too soft, apparently it only makes power on limiter.. ;) Leon, good work on the weekend, you certianly are the entertainer! Im glad im not your car :thumbsup:

and how about the locals..

They didnt seem to understand our definition of 'battles' in the afternoon... no need to take shirts off :no: Thanks to all that got straight onto them. Last thing we need is uninvited people writing their cars off on our watch. Short of having that BA on its roof i dont believe anything they did would be entertaining given the company..

So anyway, as leon said, thanks to our volunteers and their ringleader Wayne and also to all those with footage and photos.

New material coming to the next deca. And possibly a very different wang...

See everyone up at Nats and the next round!

It's ok Ryan, we all know you like the wang thats not the long or short deca wangs.

Having said that, the new material sounds good. Can't wait to see what it is. Wayne how come you won't make the next?

Looks like everyone had fun - another successful deca...great work Leon and the rest of the crew, I really have missed out!

Great work on naming the events too!

Looking forward to seeing results!

Awesome experience for my first DECA! cant wait for the next one haha. and thanks to everyone that got pictures and videos, downloading them now rolleyes.gif oh and the organisers. You guys are awesome! haha