SAU Community

Import Monster Sau-Vic Deca - Round 3 2011 Wrap Up Thread

emts

Thanks Richo. Great vids.

Gee that was a horrible line throught the sweeper on the mini wang... So loose. Rocks everywhere.

If anyone has my 2 green fold up chairs that were on the skid pan please return them to me :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great DECA apart from running over a dead kangaroo on the way up, cracking my front lip :( Spewing I couldn't stay for the knockouts also as I wasn't feeling the greatest.

Thanks again to the organisers and volunteers for making this a great day/event. Very well organised. Hopefully I'll be there again for the next one.

Thanks Richo. Great vids.

Gee that was a horrible line throught the sweeper on the mini wang... So loose. Rocks everywhere.

If anyone has my 2 green fold up chairs that were on the skid pan please return them to me :)

Luke thought Wayne took them??

RESULTS - Round 3

Fastest Times:

Morning Map 1 – ‘Spiritus’

AWD: C. Ferdinands

2WD: R. Cunningham

Morning Map 2 – ‘Skittle Bomb’

Mini Wang

AWD: S. Janssen

Long Wang

AWD: S. Janssen

2WD: L. Stapley

Battle 1 – ‘Squished Smurf’

2WD: R. Bell

Battle 2 – ‘ABC’

2WD: R. Bell

The Championship has been updated and will be uploaded later.

Good to see a lot of names that use to be in the bottom half getting a lot closer to the top.

Congrats to Shane for taking out AWD. Craig in the RS5 is very impressive too! I know im in trouble once russ gets his shit sorted and memorizes the maps ;) (may have used up all your good runs setting up) :whistling:

Thanks Reon for helping do the results.

Ryan great work getting these out quickly.

and excellent job for those in teh top 3.

I'm stocked with my times, considering the drive back nearly made me seasick...sway left sway right, something screwed in the rear and the car def not handling right looking forward to November and I'll give it a good blast.

all things considered this was I think the best run deca I've been to so thanks again to the organizers.

oh and rumor has it we get some abandoned aircraft and 30 foot jumps for the next one al la ken block style...(or maybe that was just my imagination after a fishbowl)

Yay very happy with my times this event. Slower is faster.

Shane ya still managed to trash me but i'm getting closer :).

Thanks to all those who put in the time and effort to get it all done in such a great and timely fashion!