2011 Motogp Thread.

Nee-san

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same. Always felt he'd become a motogp world champion. My thoughts are with his family, circle of friends & those that knew him personally. Too young & before his time. Rip.

You watch every race without fail, you listen to all the post race conferences, laugh at the pre race banter and you really get to know these guys. Its almost like they really are you friends.

Truth be told, i would have seen the MotoGP and F1 guys more than i see my real life friemds. Much more.

This truly feels like one of my friends has died. I am so so so sorry for his family and his team

i cant believe what has happen

i had the pleasure of seeing these guys ride a few weeks ago in japan and it gave me even more insight of how fast these guys go and how dangerous this sport is.

it is a very sad day for moto gp. Marco you are going to be missed

R.I.P

You watch every race without fail, you listen to all the post race conferences, laugh at the pre race banter and you really get to know these guys. Its almost like they really are you friends.

Truth be told, i would have seen the MotoGP and F1 guys more than i see my real life friemds. Much more.

This truly feels like one of my friends has died. I am so so so sorry for his family and his team

i am with you on that on mate

Simoncelli (RIP) was a future world champion in waiting - there would have been many races raced right to the line with Stoner vs Simoncelli

The 1Litre bikes are going to be pretty special to watch next year.

I wonder if helmets will be upgraded in order to help them stay on, in the wake of the awful crash yesterday; straps to keep helmets on simply dont cut the mustard, unfortunately.

I gotta agree with my good mate Timmy, I haven't felt this way since the loss of Senna and Ratzenberger during that terrible weekend at Imola in 1994. :(

Simoncelli was a superstar in the making, and just seemed like a really great bloke.