SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

corn roasted on bbq nandos style

tops

grant

on your gtr

what air temp do you see on boost in summer

On a warm day, with a big of flogging on the street mine would go up to about 83-84? and sit at 78-80 on normal day

edit: im thinking of water temp.. cant remember air. :(

Yeah but I am very fussy, and will pay for a perfect job. Also seen bad work from the other place mentioned.

Problem is such places pricing is pretty cheap, so i think that is why they can be hit/miss at times.

Autobarn spray can = wonders.

$32 for 4 wheels.

lol away, if you want a flawless what about high octane in NSW. Pay for it though.

Stuff going to Sydney lol

Well according to the Habib at the car wash last night, his best mate has one of 2 ken style accord front bars in Australia, (my mate has 1 and his mate has the other)

AND, his lil bro has a manual targa supra that just got dropped off to queen street in sydney for a 25k overhaul. Lol

I feel like saying something, but then I'm reminded of Darwinian theory.

Rimon I showed my panel beater mate that E46...dude works exclusively on top end Euro and reckons it would need a new boot floor and K frame, not worth doing for the price he selling - statutory write off. Makes sense cause if it was that easy the guy would probably have done it himself. Possible damage to diff and axles too, been hit pretty hard. With rear enders, you never know the extent of the damage because it travels up through the chassis and doors.

Side note, he's currently repairing 2 M1s...journalists stacked them both lol.

I feel like saying something, but then I'm reminded of Darwinian theory.

Rimon I showed my panel beater mate that E46...dude works exclusively on top end Euro and reckons it would need a new boot floor and K frame, not worth doing for the price he selling - statutory write off. Makes sense cause if it was that easy the guy would probably have done it himself. Possible damage to diff and axles too, been hit pretty hard. With rear enders, you never know the extent of the damage because it travels up through the chassis and doors.

Side note, he's currently repairing 2 M1s...journalists stacked them both lol.

yeah not worth traveling interstate for it if it was local would definitely take a closer look though.

M1 wouldn't mind one of those either

in other news,

got out of tafe to my car to find that the moron in the corolla parked next to me had slammed his/her door against mine.

minor paint chip hardly noticeable but i was so fuming i took my key and ran it along their door. also left a polite note under the wiper

can't stand inconsiderate f**ks i bet he/she will be more careful next time they open their doors.

Edited by R-SPEC