SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

Car is making a knocking/thumping sound from the rear left corner, I suspect I have blown a strut.

Just as well, blew 3 weeks pay on crap when I could have bought a set of BCs :(

f**k you Mohsen. You douchebag

Car is making a knocking/thumping sound from the rear left corner, I suspect I have blown a strut.

Just as well, blew 3 weeks pay on crap when I could have bought a set of BCs :(

f**k you Mohsen. You douchebag

Ahh... The lifestyle of slammed cars.

I have one issue, loud thumping, so loud I can feel from front left, only noticeable at one place nearby but inspected the coilovers, nothing out of ordinary.

Now to avoid this stretch of road, but it's my main route home from work.

It's my mrs buying and she's R32 to the core lol

thats a keeper.

Ahh... The lifestyle of slammed cars.

I have one issue, loud thumping, so loud I can feel from front left, only noticeable at one place nearby but inspected the coilovers, nothing out of ordinary.

Now to avoid this stretch of road, but it's my main route home from work.

dude the shock is f**ked completely. feels saggy as f**k. ill call the sussy joint and ask if they can rebuild them.

over this f**kin thing already.

spotted a new STI forester. im not a subaru guy but mother of god, it was beautiful in pearl white.

now i need sau vic advice. whats the easiest way to defeat a kraken?

dez...

Italians are known for producing low quality products..however, the car has soul and passion

You might not be able to throw it around like a Jap car but if you treat it well, it will last you long time. Good for inner city driving

Edited by Flynnn

Can't beat the sound of a V twin, am seriously tempted on an Aprilia Shiver. Wait for the "no exhaust" part...

spotted a new STI forester. im not a subaru guy but mother of god, it was beautiful in pearl white.

My father has the S edition Forester with all the STi gear on it, awesome all rounder car, but pricey for what it is IMO, at 60k. Same engine as the rex and goes almost as hard!

Italians are known for producing low quality products..however, the car has soul and passion

anyone stupid enough to buy into the itallian "cars with soul" marketing is just retarded.

it's a car... it's metal and plastic and shit.... it has no soul NO SOUL

go watch some more top gear

You might not be able to throw it around like a Jap car but if you treat it well, it will last you long time. Good for inner city driving

Until it breaks down and causing traffic jams.

anyone stupid enough to buy into the itallian "cars with soul" marketing is just retarded.

it's a car... it's metal and plastic and shit.... it has no soul NO SOUL

go watch some more top gear

Previously owned a Alfa 2000 model, no dramas what so ever. Like i said, it's perfect for inner city driving.

You, like the bogan that you are, would be very fitting in your Skyline in metro Melbourne.

Good luck with your of phaggotry goals in 2012

Edited by Flynnn

Previously owned a Alfa 2000 model, no dramas what so ever. Like i said, it's perfect for inner city driving.

You, like the bogan that you are, would be very fitting in your Skyline in metro Melbourne.

Good luck with your of phaggotry goals in 2012

lol.... you mad bro?