SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

I Sold my 1998 r33 GTR for 19.5 i think it was

had a few mods too.. and it took a while to sell so just keep looking.

179412_491002038778_548178778_6221157_133905_n.jpg

It had a little bit of surface rust at some spots though

ahh how long ago was that man?!

i havent been around for a while :(

I would of prob checked it out!

im looking to buy one asap due to ill be using it as a daily for a few months >_<

My only thing with the R35 is that would you have fun driving a R35 compared to say a GTR if it's for the street only. For the track the R35 will be no doubt quicker out of the box.

You could say the R35 is too quick for the street.

But hey at the rate that the R34 GTR is holding its price and R35 is dropping in value in a few years R35 might be hard to say no to

ahh how long ago was that man?!

i havent been around for a while :(

I would of prob checked it out!

im looking to buy one asap due to ill be using it as a daily for a few months >_<

was in october last year

not really to me

Was next to one at the lights on Sydney Rd. and I'm pretty sure it sounded just like my 33 with the exhaust on whilst it was idling.. taking off however had a lighter tone to it. Changed three gears by the time mine shifted to second despite the driver just cruising it

Exactly.

Just the troll, trollin'

What exactly is trolling with that post?

Expressing ones opinion on a small experience is now considered trollin?

You seriously need to cut this holier-than-thou moral smugness attitude of yours and urgently get your self in check.

It's uncalled for.

Edited by Flynnn

Just booked in a test ride on this for Friday:

2009-StreetfighterS-001.jpg

A little bit excited, they have a demo for sale in my size and colour :thumbsup: I hope it rides like I want it to!

My requirements for this bike are:

1. Cannot being converted into a track bike, aka not full faired

2. Pops many wheelies, hence 1098 cc and S edition :3

The only Harley I would ever ride/buy is this one:

IMG_0670-2.jpg

'Hey! Fatboy!' (In Lucy Liu Payback voice)

Unfortunately I think mono's could only be done with great difficulty, and it does kind of cost $65k >_<

Just booked in a test ride on this for Friday:

2009-StreetfighterS-001.jpg

A little bit excited, they have a demo for sale in my size and colour :thumbsup: I hope it rides like I want it to!

Ohhh look at that, matching colours...we should go for a ride if you get one :whistling:

ih5x6w.jpg