SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

It's pretty comfortable actually, well moreso than I thought it would be. I've read R1 are the better of the sports bikes for taller riders. I prefer cruisers for comfort and will probably get another one when I tire of this, but you can't beat these things for performance.

As for black riding gear, will be looking into it, full leathers etc. Stealth look is nice but not very safe...it pays to stand out on a bike.

Flynn won't like that

Babbeaaa... what is wrong? You have a dildo stuck in your anus? You can't seem to hold on without making a reference to me. Does your butt hurt when i post in this sub-section of this forum?

To solve a problem you have to admit it, ask Dr.Phil.

dezz if you ever meet kadz face to face, can you please be sure to have it video'd?

You would have to have some serious mental and life issues if you are to carry what is said and done on virtual world to the physical real world.

I don't have any issues with any members in this forum, because my life doesn't revolve around this forum and its members.. if they are harboring a grudge against me, that is their own personal issues for them to solve

What exactly is trolling with that post?

Expressing ones opinion on a small experience is now considered trollin?

You seriously need to cut this holier-than-thou moral smugness attitude of yours and urgently get your self in check.

It's uncalled for.

See and there you go again. Trolllollol'in away again, jolly good effort ole son :thumbsup: