SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

My turbos a high flow....

this car just keeps surprising me with goodies, first all the new bushes, the 2 way, the full sussy set up Nd now the turbo :)

we ended up pulling it off, pleasantly surprised.

so after you pulled each other off which was apparently surprisingly pleasant, how did you then ascertain that it's a highflow?

I saw 1 on a dirty BMW x5 a while back.

I don't know about that it's owner by lindsay fox iirc and I doubt a half a million dollar ++ number plate would be on an x5

Scratch that

Heritage number plates have become investment-grade assets, with the coveted VIC 1 plate owned by former Foster's Group chief executive Peter Bartels now worth an estimated $2 million.

Edited by alr33x

I don't know about that it's owner by lindsay fox iirc and I doubt a half a million dollar ++ number plate would be on an x5

Scratch that

Heritage number plates have become investment-grade assets, with the coveted VIC 1 plate owned by former Foster's Group chief executive Peter Bartels now worth an estimated $2 million.

Definitely was, nfi why. I had to double take when I saw it.

I bought my omnom plates with the hope of profits, so far ive only been offered $1k

That's double your money for basically a catch phrase that will not exist in a couple years

That's double your money for basically a catch phrase that will not exist in a couple years

a terrible one

should've sold it to the nerd that thought it was worth double what you paid for it.