SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

R31Nismoid

i want another stag :(

Do it!

my mate just got a stag....such an awesome car

Same model as your last?

Yep, series 2 RS4S. Can't live without a clutch!

It's stock as a rock though, feels so much weaker than my one.

Does a turbo back exhaust really make that much of a difference? With this one, i can't even hear the turbo... my old one used to make some noise even with a catback. This normal with super stock exhaust?

Fark - pulled the windscreen wipers off to paint and chipped the bonnet edge releasing the wiper spline...... touch up paint in #326 Cristal White R32 GTR available? Feel like such a dick.

also remember 2001 should have at least 100xxx km's on it

so don't base the car on km's alone

Oh Kms isn't even one of the criteria when I look for a car. Mechanical evidence for me is what I looks for. Compression/leak down oil colours levels, drivetrain gearbox feel noises etc. I want a fairly decent one so it will be reliable atleast

Wheel kunce

Brother has a black aurion and is looking for rims... find me something good to show him

Fakes are preferred, don't think he's tracking it anytime soon

Go go go

249653_398742946846758_731479365_n.jpg

-

6730802183_47fa5d6bb5_z.jpg

Maybe? Meh. Mate has an aurion and showed me these pics lols.

stripping my car is getting more and more appealing :/

No bites complete? You'll always make more money returning it to stock, it's just a lot more time consuming. Took me a year to strip my car, over a year to sell everything.

Edited by llama_au

Fark - pulled the windscreen wipers off to paint and chipped the bonnet edge releasing the wiper spline...... touch up paint in #326 Cristal White R32 GTR available? Feel like such a dick.

take paint code to panelshop and they can mix some touch up paint for you

will be about $20 I'd say for a tiny bottle

Oh Kms isn't even one of the criteria when I look for a car. Mechanical evidence for me is what I looks for. Compression/leak down oil colours levels, drivetrain gearbox feel noises etc. I want a fairly decent one so it will be reliable atleast

Good, also remember evo's are not silent cars, they do make a lot of road noise driving

take paint code to panelshop and they can mix some touch up paint for you

will be about $20 I'd say for a tiny bottle

Good, also remember evo's are not silent cars, they do make a lot of road noise driving

Good, I can wait a bit longer before making Scott make me an exhaust