SAU Community

New Wheels are on the Car!!!

riggaP

Cheers for the positive comments guys :)

Rob, I was actually expecting them to look a lot more "goofy" with the stock suspo but they seemed to have filled the guards a bit more which is good. I had the car next to a mates yesterday, who has aftermarket suspo, and the distance between his guard and rear tyre is almost identical. The only difference was the distance between the ground and the kit being almost 2 inches higher!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those rims are Awful!!

Awful sexy!!!

Shan does work for J-spec in a sense, he spends his spare time tinkering under the office desks under the guise of computer maintenance, whereas we all know he is really looking up their skirts and getting his jollies!! :)

SLYSX you talkin bout these ones?

pit_max_kamado-img600x450-1082098280p1010095.jpg

There's a set of 4 and 2 sets of pairs goin for around 10000Y per set which is about $125 to buy. Add the freight costs and you've got a set for about $500 or so (guesstimate). They all come with tyres as well.

There's a set of 4 and 2 sets of pairs goin for around 10000Y per set which is about $125 to buy. Add the freight costs and you've got a set for about $500 or so (guesstimate). They all come with tyres as well.

God bless J-Spec and their contacts :)

I thought about black/navy blue but, nah. I want a colour thats gonna highlight them without being too ghey/bling bling... if ya know what I mean...

grey? silver? light blue? bayside blue wouldn't hurt next to your paintjob.

there's 3 ways you can go with it. Find the colour that's opposite to your car on the spectrum, or find a colur that's the same hue but of a different saturation, or go with the same colour.

slightly off topic shan, but would u know when the Kiwi ships are leaving for OZ? I'd be interested to see cos then i can work out, well i've got such and such a time to get a car if i want it on this ship. Then if i miss one, i've got such and such a time for the next one.

I'm having trouble finding a silver, manual R34, i might have to go black but if i've got time to wait for a Silver, i will.

cheers.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f19439762

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/63891624

They're called Enkei RS-Evolutions. mind you I can organise for someone to go to second hand tyre shops up there too (if you've ever looked thru an Option mag you'll know that there's a fair few of em with LOTS of stuff)... but that costs a lil more (have to pay the dude to go n get the rims etc but you save on shipping since you don't have to pay for shipping from the yahoo seller to tokyo).

If you need more details PM me or hop on msn n add me ([email protected])

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f19439762

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/63891624

They're called Enkei RS-Evolutions. mind you I can organise for someone to go to second hand tyre shops up there too (if you've ever looked thru an Option mag you'll know that there's a fair few of em with LOTS of stuff)... but that costs a lil more (have to pay the dude to go n get the rims etc but you save on shipping since you don't have to pay for shipping from the yahoo seller to tokyo).

If you need more details PM me or hop on msn n add me ([email protected])

i have 2 in 17" guise... but theyre silver not black (nothing a little paint cant fix)

i was going to use them on the ceffy for drifting tho :)

Rigga - they look awesome on the line dude!! nice pick up