SAU Community

Stock Rb26 + -9S + E85

usmair

Word of mouth is the most powerful tool for businesses. If everyone comes out of his shop and starts to recommend him, then he must be doing something right, no?

And what about those that dont recommend him coming out of his workshop? I had two PMs about it? 'everyone' ... lol

Sorry I knew I shouldnt have said everyone. I forget that I'm speaking publicly sometimes.

None the less, the only way to find out is to try for yourself.

I think we're all grown ups here, make your own decision and don't get all emotional if a workshops name gets dropped in a conversation. It's their decision isn't it? Not yours.

Besides if you were to substitute unigroup with workshop that you like, then I'm sure you'll be backing them up. And someone will come out and say "nah x workshop is better".

This is basically politics. Pointless to discuss.

I wanted full boost before 4k and was going to get cam gears but was assured i wouldnt need em.. and he did pull it off.. 25psi by 4k is pretty awesome..

They would have tried around 20psi... Id say it would have been around 310kw.. will check tomorrow

25psi at 4k is pretty impressive. I dont think i've seen anyone here hit that level of boost at 4k, normally would be 20-22psi and that would be with adj cam gears.

I personally was able to get about 18psi at 4k (stock gears) but that was with no boost source to the actuators(8.8psi) and they had a reasonable amount of preload on them so i doubt they were being pushed open.

Have a boost plot against rpm?

after you buy a few 2nd hand ones you might as well have bought a brand new one. after blowing a few more you might as well have got a PPG or OSG gearset installed and not have to worry about it.

Not sure now.

I bought my 5 speed with big input shaft for $2,760 delivered from greenline 4 years ago. You will need all the Series 3 internals to run it.

Make sure you buy the billet centre plate from OS.

Not sure now.

I bought my 5 speed with big input shaft for $2,760 delivered from greenline 4 years ago. You will need all the Series 3 internals to run it.

Make sure you buy the billet centre plate from OS.

That is pritty cheap. I wish they didnt come with such tall ratios

That is pritty cheap. I wish they didnt come with such tall ratios

They can either work for or against you. At Huntley it really works. You just need a bigger engine to turn the cogs. *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;)